• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

scam or legit

Matt

Does anybody know anyone who has had dealings with the ******* website? I'm a fairly skeptical person and there are things on this page that kinda make me suspicious of them (like extremely poor English in places)...

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know anyone who has had dealings with the australiansteroids.com website? I'm a fairly skeptical person and there are things on this page that kinda make me suspicious of them (like extremely poor English in places)...

Its legit but before you go there and buy steroids I have a business opportunity for you, I am in need of your credit card information to help my rich uncle who is a nigerian General transfer 10 million us dollars through your acct. Time is of the essence my friend I need your credit card details so you can get a generous commission. Be quick opportunities like this only come around once in a lifetime.

from their whois info
Registrant Name: Theodore Watson
Registrant Company:
Registrant Email Address: thoexwatson@gmail.com
Registrant Address: 23 Winchester Rd.
Registrant City: Southampton
Registrant State/Region/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: SO32 2UA
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Tel No: 184573354

Its legit but before you go there and buy steroids I have a business opportunity for you, I am in need of your credit card information to help my rich uncle who is a nigerian General transfer 10 million us dollars through your acct. Time is of the essence my friend I need your credit card details so you can get a generous commission. Be quick opportunities like this only come around once in a lifetime.

4434 9690 ...
Wait a second. Ill just deal directly with your uncle who emailed me last week. Cutting out the middle man, Is smarts.

thought that might be the case. thanks for the feedback and sorry about the ignorance of forum rules

Does anybody know anyone who has had dealings with the ******* website? I'm a fairly skeptical person and there are things on this page that kinda make me suspicious of them (like extremely poor English in places)...

hey i looked into it and yes it is a scam.i made up a new email and sent him wheres my order etc no reply just shows you that he does not reply its being 2weeks and he is based in tailand i got his address and google map his shack shit box cheers james

I placed a small order with them and it arrived. Running some tests on the product through my university to see whats in it. Keep you all posted.

man It IS legit. I had D BOL injectable ordered a few months back its showed fairly quick results so quit being skeptical and try this site. Gonna order again real soon.

man It IS legit. I had D BOL injectable ordered a few months back its showed fairly quick results so quit being skeptical and try this site. Gonna order again real soon.

Ha!!

JackDD.

Sounds legit. Sign me up fo' sum dat chit.

I placed a small order with them and it arrived. Running some tests on the product through my university to see whats in it. Keep you all posted.

Did the product turn up on time and was it a legit product? Considering checking them out but still a bit unsure now I've seen the posts on here