• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

fml mums kicking me out of home

mocha

so mums kicking me out and i barely have a stable job. oh my gaddd at this rate ill never be able to save up.
I work like 3 bar shifts. Does anyone live out of home with a casual bar job like me? Im at uni one day of the week.
I feel like ill be starving just to pay rent.
Im trying to find a 9-5 job on days off uni

thanks for the offer DKD, dont you have to be sugared?
lol jk

im not 40 im in my early 20's.
Sigh
she says im never home ( for obvious reasons- bar job, finish uni at 9pm) and I dont pay rent ( I couldnt because ive only just got another job since my last) and i only get paid starting this week.

My dad kicked me out and I turned out insanely luscious. Don't sweat it brolina.

So she's kicking you out because you're never home, is that all there is to it or are you going to confess to some more stuff further in this thread?

Then the cheaper option is to offer to pay her rent. Sounds like she's been on your case for a while about it....

If all else fails, you're welcome to sleep in my swag with me. It's been specially made one bum wide and two bums high :)

So she's kicking you out because you're never home, is that all there is to it or are you going to confess to some more stuff further in this thread?

barely home and dont pay rent .. so yeah
im not lying. I suppose it makes sense. im just stressed out and would feel ressured knowing other students are some what survivng working similar hours to me

barely home and dont pay rent .. so yeah
im not lying. I suppose it makes sense. im just stressed out and would feel ressured knowing other students are some what survivng working similar hours to me

I wasn't trying to be harsh, just that there is usually more going on than first said.
If that's all there is to it then I'll never understand how a parent can kick their kids out, especially when they will find it hard financially on their own.
Maybe your mum could use a little more help around the house, not just financially but helping out with housework, grocery shopping and so on and I assume there's no dad around as well?

u got a door, u got a gym... unforunatly, you dony have a door...

i doubt she will kick you out if u cant survive, if she is theres more behind this than no paying rent, as for not being home, if anything that should be a positive? afterall shes kicking you out for 'not being home' but when your out she wont see you as much.... woman logic.