• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Egg yolks almost as bad for the heart as smoking: study

lol you're a funny guy, Darkman :)

btw, sidebar ... it's "J'aime la gonflette" if you mean the pump from a workout. Pompe is something else entirely. Unrelated to eggs though :p

Really? Boy I can't even trust google translator :(
Is what you said French?

I'm changing it back to English right now

Really? Boy I can't even trust google translator :(
Is what you said French?

I'm changing it back to English right now

It's French, yes. J'aime la gonflette means I love the pump (correct term if talking about pumping iron).

never ever trust google translator! you could end up incarcerated in some countries relying on google! :p

I think it sounds fantastic in French! Keep it in French.

and just so we're on topic.

Eggs are awesome. Eat them.

I only eat 2 eggs for breakfast most days now, but used to eat up to 10-12 25 years ago.

Back then i had cholestorol reading of 2.9 and 3.2, and have now deterioated to be in 4's.

I will be interested to see what happens when my body weight again goes below 90kg and after now doing much more aerobics (like i used to).

My gut feeling is that study is flawed, like most of them. There are simply too mnay variables such as diet, genetics, exercise and so on.

I only eat 2 eggs for breakfast most days now, but used to eat up to 10-12 25 years ago.

Back then i had cholestorol reading of 2.9 and 3.2, and have now deterioated to be in 4's.

I will be interested to see what happens when my body weight again goes below 90kg and after now doing much more aerobics (like i used to).

My gut feeling is that study is flawed, like most of them. There are simply too mnay variables such as diet, genetics, exercise and so on.

No gut feeling. The study IS very flawed. Read the review I posted.