• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Any feedback on this rack? (W8PL8)

dm1337

Hi guys, this is my first post on this forum.

Finally decided to make the switch from a commercial gym to a home gym for a variety of reasons. I'm basing my home gym around a power rack, bench and oly bar/plates (i focus on the big 3 for the most part).

This is the rack I have been seriously considering. It's the W8PL8 Multi-function Power Rack Cage, sold by littleblokefitness.

W8PL8 Multi-function Power Rack / Cage | Little Bloke Fitness

Anyone have any feedback on this particular model and/or retailer? It's a good size and appears to have a good weight capacity. Can't seem to find any reviews myself. I see a lot of guys on this forum recommending gymdirect as a retailer, but I'm located in melbourne and would rather save some money on shipping and spend it on more gear :D

how bout this rack?
ok-miss-big-tits-huge-demotivational-poster-1258092390.jpg

sorry dm1337. I think I've just destroyed this thread - although its hits have gone through the roof!!!

hahaha thanks for the replies, im sorry if the thread title falsely excited anyone :p
If i decide to go for this cage ill be sure to post a review

That power rack doesnt look good quality, for $100-$200 more you can get this one

Its thicker and stronger then the one you are looking at.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, this is my first post on this forum.

Finally decided to make the switch from a commercial gym to a home gym for a variety of reasons. I'm basing my home gym around a power rack, bench and oly bar/plates (i focus on the big 3 for the most part).

This is the rack I have been seriously considering. It's the W8PL8 Multi-function Power Rack Cage, sold by littleblokefitness.

W8PL8 Multi-function Power Rack / Cage | Little Bloke Fitness

Anyone have any feedback on this particular model and/or retailer? It's a good size and appears to have a good weight capacity. Can't seem to find any reviews myself. I see a lot of guys on this forum recommending gymdirect as a retailer, but I'm located in melbourne and would rather save some money on shipping and spend it on more gear :D
^^^^^^^^^^^ORIGINAL QUESTION^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
hope that helps dm1337.

the problem with the racks that ppl have suggested in this thread thus far is that i cant find a melbourne based dealer for them...