• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Who thinks drug testing has made sport fair?

That's a very interesting statement.

If that becomes a reality, will results boil down to the timing, the supplementation, the combination and who is up to date with newest developments of drugs?

From another angle, and a question (and it is just a question) has bodybiulding mainly lost its appeal because of the bloated unnatural looking bodies?

But we are not talking about what's even, but what's fair.

last time i checked even was fair, if their all clean, its fair, i their all usibg it fair, but either way it will all boil dowb to the same shit, so may a well keeo it all clean

testing itself doesnt make it fair, but its a way of enforcing a ban on drugs so that its an even playingfield, think of it like speed limits, they are the rules but people still try to fuck with the system

Letting them all use drugs won't make any difference, you'll have to give everyone exactly the same gear, same dosages etc. but that won't happen since people will still try and cheat by using more, taking different dosages, using different drugs that the rest aren't using.
So in the end we'll be back where we started, they'll still need to be tested to try and keep everyone honest.

It's a part of life that we just have to live and deal with, testing has currently made it as fair as we can make it.

Last edited:
yeah exactly, so at the end of the day whats the point? id prefer to lift against people who are clean rather than be on gear lifting against guys who are also on gear... and who gives a fuck if a few slip though the cracks of testing, but as someone said if then could get results back in a few minutes, they could test the winners before handing out medals so the rightful winners are taking the right medals.

Letting them all use drugs won't make any difference, you'll have to give everyone exactly the same gear, same dosages etc. but that won't happen since people will still try and cheat by using more, taking different dosages, using different drugs that the rest aren't using.
So in the end we'll be back where we started, they'll still need to be tested to try and keep everyone honest.

It's a part of life that we just have to live and deal with, testing has currently made it as fair as we can make it.

The End

I mean what's disgusting is seeing those badminton players tanking.

lol badminton players juicing lmao!

What I think is even more pathetic, is the people who take illegal performance enhancing drugs while competing in a drug free competition. They win gold in their event and then having the nerve to accept all the accolades of their achievements, knowing full well they have cheated.

I believe they should have a zero tolerance policy and massive fines for drug cheats. No exceptions.

Thats BBing bigtime dude, look at all the guys and girls taking drugs yet they compete in natural competitions, anyone with half a brain knows their on drugs but no-one complains do they.

The technology needs to get better so they can literally do a mouth swab and get a result in 60 seconds from a machine.

That would work better!