• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Wild West Shootout - Novice Comp

Sumo

Earn your spurs at the Wild West Shootout Comp on Sunday the 14th October. Here is the chance to put all that training to good effect and test yourself on the platform whether you are a novice or veteran. I will post up the entry fee, location and start times closer to the date.

Full Powerlifting Meet i.e. Squat, Bench and Deadlift

Raw Event - belt and wrist wraps only (no knee wraps or sleeves allowed)

Entry Fee - $40 for non members and $20 for CAPO members

Location - Muscle Pit Gym (25 Crawford St, Cannington)

Start Time - 10.00am sharp Sunday 14 Oct 2012

Weigh In - Saturday 8.30am to 10.00am (Please note that you can only weigh in on Saturday - there is no weigh in on Sunday)

Please go to http://www.musclepit.com.au/2012-wild-west-shoot-out-coming/ for details

Please email henry@musclepit.com.au for entry forms - the link on the website for the entry forms doesn't work.

Last edited:
If I can get my shoulder right to be able to put a good bench number, I'm in for sure!!

Is this a 3 lift comp?

Timing-wise, it would coincide nicely with my PPP cycle. But I'm only really training deadlifts for strength at the moment (training legs for hypertrophy and bench I'm not really training due to my chest overpowering everything)

Is this a 3 lift comp?

Timing-wise, it would coincide nicely with my PPP cycle. But I'm only really training deadlifts for strength at the moment (training legs for hypertrophy and bench I'm not really training due to my chest overpowering everything)

Be good to see you there mate

Hey Sumo, is there any other info in this yet? Rego forms, times etc?

We will have the details sorted out this week - sorry about the delay but we are trying to put together a somewhat different format for this event so there are a few things that need to be sorted out.

Would love to put together a Dunsborough team. Of 1 :(

But that's my wedding anniversary, and if I signed up for this... well, let's just say Oct 14th would probably be freed up for me going forward.

Hi Everyone I have updated this thread (see opening post) with all the details of the comp-sorry about the delay. We had been thinking of having the comp run under a very different format than usual but we have decided to hold off on most of these changes until 2013. Once again my apologies for the delay. Please note entries close 7 Oct 2012.