• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Digestion issues - food intolerances/allegies?

Its going alot better lex, today I did something stupid as I ran out of food yesterday so I bought subway with some cookies for lunch at work which upset my stomach. Apart from that im generally pretty good and I havnt needed to keep a diary unless my stomach flares up. I am noticing my stirfry triggers my gastro so im going to start eliminating 1 ingredient at a time to see whats triggering it.

The anti depressents are helping with the anxiety. With work im working on getting my drivers license as I only have a motorcycle license than I am planning on getting an apprenticeship which will get rid of the stress caused from work.

Tried some enzymes with dairy and it hasnt really been successful I might try timing it abit before consuming food to see if it helps, I could just be allergic to dairy.

Hey Romie,

I'm so glad you are starting to get it under control.

Good for you taking steps to remove or limit the work stress and probably improve your overall prospects for the future. Apprenticeships rock (this is from someone who spent way too many years at uni, btw :))

With the lactase, it could be timing or it could be that whey is also a prob for you and you just need to avoid dairy altogether. Either way, you're approaching it all more systematically and positively and that's fantastic.

Wishing you all the very best.

PS Stay away from Subway! You are better off going to the supermarket and buying a few things and making your own lunch!

Good luck with it.

You probably want to keep a diary anyway so you can count the calories
Plus makes it a lot easier to work out whats caused a problem.

With the diary its more laziness than anything else. With the enzymes they work better if I take 5 - 10 mins before eating, this could be as they are vegecaps and they take awhile to dissolve in the stomach compared to gelatin caps. I'll keep experimenting with it to see what the best way is to take them.

Thanks for all the replies and help once again you guys have made it alot easier for me to get this shit sorted. :)