• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Steroids and GPs

Having high test isn't a crime.

I know some idiots who have popped too many pills and have gone to get treatment from hospitals and, to the best of my knowledge, they haven't been charged with anything.

Medical professionals will help, besides if they report you, deny everything. The Police aren't going to investigate someone's unsubstantiated assertions are they?

I am on the gold coast and seeking a GP Doctor to prescribe Hormone Replacement Therapy Testosterone, i am 50yrs got weight issues and energy issues, cant get rid of fat around stomach, chest, seem to lose all mucscle from face when i lose weight, hoping to find doctor who understand my problem and willing to help, got tested for testosterone levels and 20ml so my doctor say all is OK but i dont think so

Medical professionals will help, besides if they report you, deny everything. The Police aren't going to investigate someone's unsubstantiated assertions are they?

the crime commission and ASADA have announced their investigations. They have announced their investigation into illegal side of the supply of PED and federal police are now involved. They can, and will, access all records.

I might make another prediction now. pharmacies will be checked for the frequency they dispense certain substances to certain people. The user friendly doctors will have their prescription issues audited. And for those silly enough to have a pile of such prescriptions under a fridge magnet, well as they say; knock knock.

All of this sparked by the conduct of professional sportsmen.

1. No a GP will not report you to the authorities for using ped's or any illicit substance for that matter.

2. You will find GP's to be pretty uneducated when it comes to natural hormone function and restoring your bodies endocrine system to homeostasis. Instead seek out a endocrinologist. Sure it will cost significantly more but hey its only money, and as many people have said you cant take it with you when your dead.