• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I have protein n more at the moment. Loving the iced coffee flavour :p

Fast delivery, cheap and tastes fantastic to me.

The Protein N More looks like 10kg for $185 (flavoured) vs. Professional Whey 20kg for $295 (unflavoured). Hmm decisions!

Professional whey seems very expensive to me, 1kg flavored WPI $47.95

NoBull WPI 1kg for $31.99

Bulknutrients WPI 1kg for $39

No wonder I keep buying from NoBull:)

BM nice find, they look pretty good value also, esp for the smaller sizes and/or WPI.

Looking at bulk WPC options though (just happens to be what I'm looking for in this case), their max size is 5kg? So it would 4x $104.99 for 20kg from NoBull, vs. $295 from Professional Whey (or $299 from Bulk Nutrients), vs. 2x $185 from Protein-N-More.

To be fair, the Pro Whey and Bulk Nutrients ones are unflavoured, and would cost a bit more flavoured ($350 from BN) or you have to buy flavouring.

Any other options out there to throw into the mix?

Professional whey seems very expensive to me, 1kg flavored WPI $47.95

NoBull WPI 1kg for $31.99

Bulknutrients WPI 1kg for $39

No wonder I keep buying from NoBull:)

Fuck it just bought a couple kg's of no bull one bannana one choc, will report back on how they stack up compared to pro whey.

BM nice find, they look pretty good value also, esp for the smaller sizes and/or WPI.

Looking at bulk WPC options though (just happens to be what I'm looking for in this case), their max size is 5kg? So it would 4x $104.99 for 20kg from NoBull, vs. $295 from Professional Whey (or $299 from Bulk Nutrients), vs. 2x $185 from Protein-N-More.

To be fair, the Pro Whey and Bulk Nutrients ones are unflavoured, and would cost a bit more flavoured ($350 from BN) or you have to buy flavouring.

Any other options out there to throw into the mix?
I usually only order 3 kg at a time, and get three different flavours.

Currently have banana, mango, chocolate and vanilla on hand, still have a bit of Choc honey comb left as well.

Have never ordered any 20kg bags.

Was actually thinking of getting some un flavoured whey next time just to see what it is like.

Went with Bulk Nutrients in the end.
Liked the idea of Professional Whey and getting 20kg natural and adding flavouring as needed. The WPC was cheaper but was natural, so adding on say 5-6 bags of cacao and 3-4 bags of stevia and the price proposition wasn't as good (about 65c a serve) nor the convenience - although the flexibility and quality no doubt are good. If you cook with protein probably a great option.
Got 20kg WPC from BN, they provide in 4 bags of 5kg and each flavoured with whatever you want. $350, about 50c a serve. See how it goes and reevaluate next time.

BN wpc in choc mint is fantastic, the flavour grows on you and the consistency doesn't clump at all... very affordable. Banana is ok, a bit clumpy though. Haven't tried others

I got 4 flavours given they provide it as 4x 5kg bags: choc, choc mint (which I've tried before - a little sweet at first but seemed ok), vanilla and banana. Variety is the spice of life!

I'm a big fan of internation protein WPI, used to be taking the optimum nutrition 100% whey but got a free Strawberry sample packet when i ordered from supplement express and it tasted 1000x better, used to have to hold my nose and chug it down. In short from my personal experience i wouldnt buy anything in bulk until i have tasted it.

OK, so I have a 'friend' who ordered some WPI whey protein online and after a few days of using it managed to become a walking chemical weapon as a result of extreme flatulence.

Was just wondering... would this be a result of too much protein? Or an allergic reaction to a particular brand? I've used other brands and they haven't had the same affect, though I changed other things about my diet too, and probably don't use as much.

Hi all,

Well following my 'introduce yourself' introduction, I figured I may as well jiump straight in and ask my first burning question....

What protein (preferably flavoured) would you guys recommend? In the UK I was using Syntrax Matrix which came recommended by a mate who was training in amateur strongman. And to be honest I found it to be one of the best tasting and seemed to work well for me. I've also used PHD and cytosport Muscle Milk- the latter also seemed good.

But I am open to trying new things so I am open to suggestions here. Am looking for quality, affordability (I don't mind buying bulk) and taste. What's popular amongst you guys on here?
Bear in mind I am looking to lose a bit of fat whilst retaining/rebuilding some muscle after a 3 month lay-off from the gym

Cheers

Bungee

I use BP Raw WPI USA, its light as hell though so if you have a super fast metabolism like me then you either need to double your dose or add in a form of carbohydrate such as oats. I currently do 75g powdered oats and 40g wpi for every shake i have. This barely lasts me 2 hours now, and then i'm starving like a mofo.

Check out the site sponsors mate,
cant go wrong with Bulk Nutrients, cheap, tasty and good service.

I was using BN WPI, then switched to BP cause it works out cheaper and the qualities just as good. Also BN have many failures, one being their satchels that they put their products in break almost instantly. Today i opened a 2.5kg bag of oats and on the first go the satchel ripped so now it can't be sealed airtight, what a mofo right!! And other products of theirs like the liver support complex in raw form clumps and gets all gooey and sticky. Another thing, my last 10kg order of oats they all expire 6 months from when i got them and on their site it says a minimum expiry of 1 year. BN are just a bunch of fucken cocksuckers mate, but don't worry their time will come i guarantee it..........

I went back (after 10 years) to Optimum Nutrition Gold Whey. yes I know it's a blend of WPI and WPC but it's the best tasting (Rocky Road) and got it cheap from Fleabay.
4kg will last 3 months.