• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

buying meat, chicken & egg whites Sydney?

robeel

hey guys,

where do you buy your chicken, beef from in Sydney? is there anywhere that sells good quality for good prices? i'm around ryde/eastwood but willing to travel a bit.

also where can i buy liquid egg whites? there was a youtube clip i saw & the guy had a big bottle with a pump on top like for soap & could just pump the whites out. was very cool, do we have anything similar in OZ?

& is it cheaper buying seperate egg whites or whole eggs?

just started lifting recently & need to up my daily protein, probably only getting around 80grams now. I've lost 20kg in the last 5 months by just eating clean/less, still need to lose another 10-15kg in fat but don't want to keep losing muscle & look skinny.

what foods do you suggest that have the most protein & least cals? beef, chicken, tuna, egg whites?

also i've been having gaspari myofusion, nearly finished. any other protein powders thats taste decent that are cheaper & work well?

i'm 80kg now, how many grams of protein should i be having? 180-200?

thanks,
rob

Also with egg yolks
"The egg is nature’s perfect food. It has the ideal combination of protein, fat, vitamins, and minerals. No food really corresponds exactly with the body’s required amino acid pattern, but the amino acids in eggs come closest. All of these nutrients are found in the yolk. In fact, the slew of nutrients in an egg yolk is so comprehensive that a few a day would offer better insurance than a multivitamin. "

"Let me be the first one to tell you that the fat in an egg yolk is mostly polyunsaturated and monounsaturated, both of which are healthy fats. In fact, healthy fats should make up 20 percent of your diet!What really matters is the type of fat you eat. Fat itself isn’t the culprit. The processing of fat is and the less processed and refined a food is, the easier the body can break it down."

"that there isn’t any direct connection between the amount of cholesterol you eat and the concentration of cholesterol in your blood. A new national study has shown that nearly 75 percent of patients hospitalized for a heart attack had cholesterol levels that would indicate they weren’t at high risk for a cardiovascular event based on current national cholesterol guidelines."

"How can something so right be so wrong? We’ve been told for decades that eggs increase cholesterol, which then increases our risk for heart disease. We have been told that eggs contain too much fat, which will increase our chances of heart disease, diabetes, and obesity. You see, when you toss away the egg yolk, 100 percent of the fat soluble vitamins are lost. That’s a large serving of vitamins A, D, E, K, and carotenoids. These fat soluble vitamins do more things than you could imagine. They boost your immune system; reduce your risk of cancer; keep your bones, teeth, and skin healthy; support the thyroid gland; reduce the damaging effects of diabetes;"

Source: Yolks