• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
What I was getting at was some of the married guys in the doco looked creepy. I got the distinct impression that their wives maybe would've preferred to opt out of that lifestyle, and it was the husbands more or less making them feel obliged to follow their (the husband's) kinky fantasies.

I'm sure this isn't always the case, but I remember at least 1 couple on that doco gave me that impression.

Mwahaha

There are bars, online dating & clubs for you other fellows. Why the hell anyone would want to screw somebody elses 'plain' wife, I have no idea lol

There are plenty of hot young ho bags out on a Saturday night who'll give up precisely what you're looking for lol

Can't guarantee they'll look so hot in the morning with their thick arse makeup smeared across their face & bleeding blisters on their ankles from 23 inch heels, nor can I guarantee you'll have decent sex, but meh...these are merely 'details'

lol

Coming from NZ I've always thought the way too much make-up and 'tandoori chicken' fake tan here was a bit off putting :) (sorry if i'm offending any heavily made up tandoori chickens!)

The great revelation i think for men when they hit their 30's is that

A) Women actually want sex too
B) 'Hot and braindead' is over-rated
C) Just asking is the best way to find out :)
D) If you want sex its not that hard to get
D2) But it doesn't matter how many notches you have....

Can't wait to see what i figure out in my 40's

What I was getting at was some of the married guys in the doco looked creepy. I got the distinct impression that their wives maybe would've preferred to opt out of that lifestyle, and it was the husbands more or less making them feel obliged to follow their (the husband's) kinky fantasies.

I'm sure this isn't always the case, but I remember at least 1 couple on that doco gave me that impression.

Know of at least a few where it's the women that wants the lifestyle and the husband (mistakenly in my opinion) follows along out of fear of losing her.

Fear is the opposite of love and I think those people, whichever way around ,are making a mistake. On the other hand, I don't see anything wrong with swinging if both enjoy and have the same perspective and are good communicators.

Louis Theroux had a very good doco on swingers years ago. He attended one of their get togethers. It was very interesting viewing. The people were quite plain and out of shape, as has been mentioned in this thread.

I didn't get the vibe from watching it that the guys were closet homos. Been a while since I saw it, but I do recall some of these guys looking quite excited at the prospect of some different female flesh. Quite a few of them looked and acted a bit creepy IMO lol.

I saw that episode of loius just recently , and yep it was fucked , the guys where creepy there where no hot chicks the house was shit , it was just seedy and tacky , the guy that was hosting the party , my god what a fucking weirdo , i think he had socks and sandles on at one point , his fetish room with the rubber masks , fuck the whole thing just looked like shit , I am sure there are several levels of swinger groups , fit attractive people with other fit attractive people , then the fat wankers in shitty houses with crap gardens and just ahhhhhh , totally fucked

lol

I'm sure lots of couples do it to appease their spouse & hopefully add some 'spice' to their sexual relationship? Thats usually, but not always, a recipe for disaster lol

Imagine having been faithful for 15 years & you're able to convince your wife to try swinging?

Hot diggety! I'm not surprised some of the men had that creepy look! Fresh meat to a starving man! lol

The problem is, alot of husbands & wives 'give in' to appease their partners in an 'attempt' to save a stale & unsatisfying marriage. On this premise, swinging will never work.

You'd end up resenting the partner that loved it, jealousy would definitely hit you like a tonne of shit, because you can't sexually satisfy them on your own anymore & you'd have to wonder what your marriage is built on, if its devoid of the love & respect that makes it 'ok' to pressure your partner into this kind of lifestyle via an 'ultimatum' type scenario? 'we need to try this, to save our marriage' kinda thing?

Its a broken bridge already. You aint going to mend it by 'swinging' off it.

See what I did there? lol

Last edited:
Exactly.. doing something, whether its swinging or having children to 'save a marriage' in the hope that it will suddenly, magically change the people you are, is generally a mistake. These are both things best done by people who have a deep relationship with very open communication, not a troubled one already.

Hey Big Mick before making any decision like this ask yourself what the fallout could be if it all blows up in your face. Look at the pros and cons.

If you are hell bent on doing it my only advice is to start shuffling the assets around so if the whole marriage goes tits up you got a bit of bankroll stashed away to set yourself up post seperation. If you not prepared to take those kind of measures you probably shouldn't be trying swinging cause the reality is it could ruin your marriage.

Hey Big Mick before making any decision like this ask yourself what the fallout could be if it all blows up in your face. Look at the pros and cons.

If you are hell bent on doing it my only advice is to start shuffling the assets around so if the whole marriage goes tits up you got a bit of bankroll stashed away to set yourself up post seperation. If you not prepared to take those kind of measures you probably shouldn't be trying swinging cause the reality is it could ruin your marriage.

+1 really, although without being so drastic i'd say you both have to 'want it' and be able to discuss it in full and frank detail.

Adult match maker, do a couples search, about 25% are young and decent. Even the older ones are hot. I guess with looks comes a sexual confidence , so some of the couples in there are hot, given you have to be pretty confident to take that lifestyle on.

The others are the overbearing husbands and fatties.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I'd handle seeing my lovely wife get reamed by some dude very well. I'd go apeshit!

Ugh. I find the concept extremely offputting. Actually, even repulsive. It's not that I can find anything immoral about it, per se, so long as both parties (and anyone else involved along the way) are truly okay about the whole thing.

But, even so, the idea feels - body, mind and soul - SO wrong, fundamentally. I guess, I'm also strongly against even the idea of "cheating on" partners, let alone doing so, and it's probably for the same reasons. :/

A) There's something wrong with me, B) there's something wrong with them, or C) neither... :confused:

Just not something I would ever be okay with, no matter what. But, sure, if there's people who want to, and they don't try it on with me or my girl... fine.

But, even so, the idea feels - body, mind and soul - SO wrong, fundamentally. I guess, I'm also strongly against even the idea of "cheating on" partners, let alone doing so, and it's probably for the same reasons. :/

Ah.. see, i would never cheat as the 'intimate' connection is very important to me in terms of trust and honesty.... but I've never seen sex as particularly 'special' (shall we blame being brought up in a 'broken home' ?) ... So i can completely separate the 'fun' of sex from 'true intimacy' in my mind.

I could handle my girl having sex in front of me with someone else.... as long as she was coming home with me, I couldn't handle her going out by herself to have a romantic evening with someone....

Ah.. see, i would never cheat as the 'intimate' connection is very important to me in terms of trust and honesty.... but I've never seen sex as particularly 'special' (shall we blame being brought up in a 'broken home' ?) ... So i can completely separate the 'fun' of sex from 'true intimacy' in my mind.

I could handle my girl having sex in front of me with someone else.... as long as she was coming home with me, I couldn't handle her going out by herself to have a romantic evening with someone....

I am not from a broken home but I can see what you are saying. I also see a difference between being intimate and in love and having sex. Two different things in my mind.

If the act of sex is so intimate would mastubating be cheating to some people here??

Has anyone had any experience with this, either good or bad?

Has anyone been approached by anyone or been put in strange situations?

Has anyone considered it?

Has anyone beens asked by their partner??

Is anyone into it with their wife or GF??

This could also include three somes, which I believe in some way relate to swinging I guess.

Just want to hear some members experiences and thoughts as I had a recent strange experience that I may share later:eek:

Did you ever become a Swinger Mick?