• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The women were out of shape, middle aged bags - I seem to recall he even told a story about a 70yo with a clitoral piercing once! :eek:
This is the feeling that I got from the whole scene, fat women aged from 45-65, and balding men with beer guts......does not sound fun to me:D

Well the swinging lifestyle only seems to work if the couple themselves are open, honest, trust one another completely and love eachother deeply.

I didn't 'get it' for a long time. But my friends are crazy in love, they just have evolved sexual parametres? BUT it's not just about smashing other people....it's making the decision together always.

I remember them telling me once about a middle aged couple they hooked up with, apparently the man (older guy) had a penis on the small-ish side and his wife was in pretty good nick for an older bird. My friends hubby was going to town on the wife and she was screaming like a banshee having multiple orgasms and the hubby went BESERK apparently. He just couldn't handle his wife having such pleasurable sex, in the same room, with another man.

My friends stopped and left and later heard from the wife, who said hubby had agreed to swing because he wasn't able to satisfy her sexually anymore.

So you see? If you're swinging because your hubby wants to, or your wife wants to and you're doing it for them it aint ever going to work.

Same can be said for a threesome!

You have to do it, because you want to do it, because it turns you on and because, as a couple, you've agreed that you will do it together.

The end.

This is the feeling that I got from the whole scene, fat women aged from 45-65, and balding men with beer guts......does not sound fun to me:D

Perfectly describes my offsider and her husband.
Not sure who would find this sexually appealing but since it's a lifestlye I doubt attraction would be a major priority.........? :confused:

I remember them telling me once about a middle aged couple they hooked up with, apparently the man (older guy) had a penis on the small-ish side and his wife was in pretty good nick for an older bird. My friends hubby was going to town on the wife and she was screaming like a banshee having multiple orgasms and the hubby went BESERK apparently. He just couldn't handle his wife having such pleasurable sex, in the same room, with another man.

HAHA, love this story, I bet there are thousands like it:D

See this thread Mick : swingers

While there are certainly lots of fattys involved in that scene, there are plenty who aren't. I just saw a whole bunch of 'em.

Not my thing - but I can see the attraction for those that can stand the heat.

Last edited:
Needs more info before making a decision. :)

I never have done this or been in any 'out of the box'
sexual experience.... yet.

1. What you have to ask yourself is 'Are you willing to
let your partner 'Play' the same way you want to play?'

2. Then you have to ask yourself:

'Am I going to be able to handle seeing my partner
enjoying herself with someone else?'

3. Further more:

'Am I going to judge her (negatively) after this experience'?
(because guess what? If you two have been together for
a long time - I mean been faithful for more than 3 years you
can bet your hard-on that your gal is going to enjoy being with
another man/woman!!!)

4. Adding more to this equation:

'Am I willing to accept the possibility that this relationship
will end due to this action and have no hate towards my
partner?'

I think you get the drift.....

Devante.

I knew a woman who used to swing, we were good mates for a while.

She was a good shag too.

I remember one time at Pacific Fair shopping centre, late night shopping.

And this other time, on band camp.

I don't know how swinging couples can be truly in love with eachother though.

See this thread Mick : swingers

While there are certainly lots of fattys involved in that scene, there are plenty who aren't. I just saw a whole bunch of 'em.

Not my thing - but I can see the attraction for those that can stand the heat.

I might have some knowledge 'from a friend' here...
agreed, there definitely are fatties and oldies involved.. but not always, although it's rare to see many people under 30 (they are even discouraged in some circles).

Louis Theroux had a very good doco on swingers years ago. He attended one of their get togethers. It was very interesting viewing. The people were quite plain and out of shape, as has been mentioned in this thread.

I didn't get the vibe from watching it that the guys were closet homos. Been a while since I saw it, but I do recall some of these guys looking quite excited at the prospect of some different female flesh. Quite a few of them looked and acted a bit creepy IMO lol.

Lol

^^^ precisely the reason why men on their own aren't welcomed with open arms to swingers parties I would imagine. lol

Why are there always the creepy guys to spoil it for the rest of us :(

Mwahaha

There are bars, online dating & clubs for you other fellows. Why the hell anyone would want to screw somebody elses 'plain' wife, I have no idea lol

There are plenty of hot young ho bags out on a Saturday night who'll give up precisely what you're looking for lol

Can't guarantee they'll look so hot in the morning with their thick arse makeup smeared across their face & bleeding blisters on their ankles from 23 inch heels, nor can I guarantee you'll have decent sex, but meh...these are merely 'details'

lol