• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Eye Floaters

jamesyboi

Who here has had eye floaters?

Who has noticed eye floaters after beginning lifting?

I do spend a bit of time behind a computer for work and, usually bright light annoys my eye floaters.

My doctor told me that allot of people that lift weights develop eye floaters.

They are very annoying.

/end rant.

Yeah I have a couple. Doc checked em out cos I was a bit freaked out. I reckon mine are from working under my car without safety glasses and shit hitting my eyes.

Think you are talking about little things floating across your vision in a random sort of way. If so I have had a few for ever. Have been training for 20 years plus and I couldn't say that I have noticed them get worse.

Excuse my nativity mate but what is an eye floater?

They are annoying squiggles and lines when you look out of your eye and move your eye they follow.

They dont go away, ever, unless you have surgery.

Doctor told me mine are from losing weight and changing the size of my eye even by part of a MM, and from lifting weights.

I tried to lay off the coffee and up the magnesium over the last day and seems to slightly help and get away from the computer monitor at work.

have had them for as long as i can remember.
never notice them until someone mentions them :p ... thanks.... :D