• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

improving insulin sensitivity

Matt

can anyone suggest some good foods/supps that will increase my insulin sensitivity? I already take msm and cinnamon, and cut sugar right down.
also, is there any simple way to test your insulin levels/sensitivity?

thanks

If you are not overweight and resistance train you most likely don't have insulin sensitivity issues.

i doubt that i do, but maximum insulin sensitivity is particularly handy when trying to induce/maintain ketosis as too much insulin can prevent, or make you drop out, of ketosis.

i doubt that i do, but maximum insulin sensitivity is particularly handy when trying to induce/maintain ketosis as too much insulin can prevent, or make you drop out, of ketosis.

You won't drop out of keto easily. I think you are massively over thinking it which just adds to making a diet tougher. Use keto sticks if you need the reinforcement.

Try keto sticks. Purple is the color u want to see. Try it before your refeed days and in the morning before you eat as it might mess the results

You can have up to 80g carbs on keto

cheers Trent