• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Are you sick of dry chicken breast? Well wrap ya laughing gear around this!

_Gruph_

Dero
Ok the other night after gym I was so tired I decided to just pass out, get up early and make my lunch b4 I left for work.
Suprise suprise I slept thru my alarm and got up with half an hour to get to work. Good thing my work is on William st which is just around the block from where I live so I stopped into coles on my way to grab some protein bars and tuna.
I got to the tuna isle and thought bugger this (I hate tinned tuna and protein bars are a punishment) ill just grab a kg of chicken breast and try cook it in the sandwich maker at work, if that dont work out ill eat maccers and fill my reqirements around that after work. I grabbed some alfiol as well cos I thought that will save me from having to clean the sandwich maker after cooking my chicken.
At first break I took a chicken breast wrapped it in foil and put it in the sandwich maker for 12 min. I was really unsure if it was cooked so I tore open the foil and cut a slice into the breast.
I looked into the breast and nearly stopped breathing for a few seconds. It was the juiciest most tender chicken breast I had ever seen in my ENTIRE life!! I mean so juicy people began to gather around and ohhhh and ahhhhh about it I shit you not!
Tonight I sprinkled garlic powder and chicken salt all over the breast b4 I put it into the sandwich maker and it is off the f*cking hook!!

If you dont try this for yourself you are a damn fool! :) :)

file.php

You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman for sharing that....

Also the key as well with breast is eat it as soon as you cook it. If you put it in the fridge you're fucked.

I kno right if I could reach around id be patting myself on the back!! Haha

Oh and they hav been large chicken breasts too like 320g cooked so probs 420 uncooked if u try with a smaller breast maybe try 10min then take a sneaky look :) the garlic powder and chicken salt really topped it off tonight all I can think about is what else I can do to the breast b4 wrapping it in foil and pressing it tomorow. I might try chilly and garlic powder and chicken salt cos I made a kickass nose dripping thai salad dressing last weekend so ill put the chicken with a thai salad at work tomoro.. Best part is.. First I sneak out 15min till break, turn the toaster on then sneak bak out 10min till break to chuck the breast in, then out at break to collect!! Its magic!!! :)

I mean so juicy people began to gather around and ohhhh and ahhhhh about it I shit you not!

:D:D:D

LOL at this!

Thanks for the tip mate. Might have to give that a go. Got to be better than reheating cooked ones in the microwave at work!

I kno right if I could reach around id be patting myself on the back!! Haha

Oh and they hav been large chicken breasts too like 320g cooked so probs 420 uncooked if u try with a smaller breast maybe try 10min then take a sneaky look :) the garlic powder and chicken salt really topped it off tonight all I can think about is what else I can do to the breast b4 wrapping it in foil and pressing it tomorow. I might try chilly and garlic powder and chicken salt cos I made a kickass nose dripping thai salad dressing last weekend so ill put the chicken with a thai salad at work tomoro.. Best part is.. First I sneak out 15min till break, turn the toaster on then sneak bak out 10min till break to chuck the breast in, then out at break to collect!! Its magic!!! :)

What i usually do is, slice the breast in half like a pocket, (like chicken kiev style) then fresh garlic, Salt, oil, and some herbs. Even some chedder cheese slices. fold that suker back up then wrap in foil and cook.

Even stuff it with pasta sauce.

:D:D:D

LOL at this!

Thanks for the tip mate. Might have to give that a go. Got to be better than reheating cooked ones in the microwave at work!

Are you trying to re heat breast? If you are thats a big time rookie mistake. Thighs go a lot better at re heating, KFG cooks all his smoko's + lunches for the week on sunday and chucks them in the fridge. Chicken is still fine when l nuke it in the microwave a few days later.

Are you trying to re heat breast? If you are thats a big time rookie mistake. Thighs go a lot better at re heating, KFG cooks all his smoko's + lunches for the week on sunday and chucks them in the fridge. Chicken is still fine when l nuke it in the microwave a few days later.

Have in the past. If you add a bit of water it doesn't dry out too badly. Depends though.

I don't normally get thighs just because I like to use up my fats with peanut butter :D

Chciken thighs per 200g have 4g more fat and 2g less protien

for tasting 1000X better the trade off it more then worth it.

Chciken breast does have its place, but the last month its been thighs all the way, Grilled to perfection and always so so so juciy.

You can also cook steak in the sandwich toaster it works really well but you get told off by colleagues because of the delicious smell who then retaliate and cook bacon (this works really well too)

Sandwich toasters need a new name. Something that clearly explains the diversity of the things that can be cooked with them and not just sandwiches.

You can also cook steak in the sandwich toaster it works really well but you get told off by colleagues because of the delicious smell who then retaliate and cook bacon (this works really well too)

Sandwich toasters need a new name. Something that clearly explains the diversity of the things that can be cooked with them and not just sandwiches.

Blasphemy