• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Are you sick of dry chicken breast? Well wrap ya laughing gear around this!

Sorry to hijack, but these are some of my little work/not organised enough creations!

Coles organic lean beef patties from the supermarket down the road, onto the sandwhich maker!

3eb5fb89.jpg

REAAAALLYYY wanted boiled eggs, obviously no stove top etc at work.. Use kettle!.. They turned out PERFECTLY!
Super easy and quick!..

6a919d44.jpg

Seriously thinking of running down to the shop and getting some chicken....might even give the steak a go :p ...COME AT ME

Yeah this is a good tactic, the ol' press squeezes fat/water out of anything you chuck in there, drying the fuark out of it!

I do my eggs in the kettle too. Just remember to empty the water out or clean it if the eggs crack while cooking. Boss made coffee once after me. Luckily he thought it was funny.

Tried it out today with peri peri sauce. Went great. Little messy due to sauce but the chicken was good and i had to eat it real fast so that helped a lot.

Another good one is make sticky rice then pack it around some chicken, wrap in banana leaves then bake.

Can also make some good desserts this way if you use sweet sticky rice and a banana in the middle wrap in banana leaves, tie with string and bake

Another good one is make sticky rice then pack it around some chicken, wrap in banana leaves then bake.

Can also make some good desserts this way if you use sweet sticky rice and a banana in the middle wrap in banana leaves, tie with string and bake

Now this bloke knows whats up!!

bannana leaf with sticky rice and chinese bbq Pork, Cant go wrong.