• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Our new ingredient replacing DMAA in our Pre Workout

Take a full pack of Aspirin... It will earn you a trip to the hospital...

Just about everything will kill you if you take a full packet....

Except for Tims Tams... Tim Tams are AWESOME!!!!

Yes Aspirin can kill you...

Recognizing the Signs and Symptoms of Aspirin Overdose - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com
Signs and Symptoms of Aspirin Overdose: Early Signs
When an aspirin overdose occurs the early signs are present first. The intensity and onset of these signs and symptoms will vary from person to person. The early signs and symptoms of aspirin overdose include impaired hearing and ringing in the ears. Other early signs of aspirin poisoning include lightheadedness, breathing rapidly, double vision, vomiting, fever and dehydration.

Signs and Symptoms of Aspirin Overdose: Later Signs
After the early signs and symptoms occur, later signs and symptoms of aspirin overdose may present themselves. Like the early signs, the intensity and onset of the later signs of aspirin poisoning will vary from person to person. The later signs and symptoms of aspirin overdose include drowsiness, walking unsteadily, bizarre behavior, confusion and coma.

Signs and Symptoms of Aspirin Overdose: Intensity of Signs and Symptoms
When the signs and symptoms of aspirin overdose present themselves they can vary in intensity and range from minor to severe. When mild to moderate the affected person's breathing will often be rapid and deep and sometimes lethargy will be present. When moderate their rapid and deep breathing will be severe, nervous system disturbances will be prominent and significant lethargy may occur. When aspirin poisoning becomes severe their rapid and deep breathing will be severe, convulsions can occur and sometimes the patient will fall into a coma.

Seriously though, I've got enough to last 3 years. By then I'll probably won't want it anymore.
I've got 6 tubs. One tub lasts me about 3 months, so probably use 2 per year.

Delicious. :)

I could state:
"GROAR's arse is huge"
But how many people have seen GROAR's arse or groped it? (except for Bella)
Its an unsubstantiated statement.

Oi! :mad:

Definitely unsubstantiated! I asked if I could grope his ghetto booty but he declined the offer :( lol

Welcome to my world!

was checking out ebay to see what's happening , about1-2 weeks ago 10grams was going for $22.50 , checked yesterday , 10grams is going for $70

Holy shit Graeme!

I guess the demand is higher, supplies lower? Makes sense I guess to make some decent money out of it.

Supply and demand....wish I had a few tubs to sell! lol

i've got about 6kgs of DMMA supps which will last me quite a while because i only use it for the gym.

just something to try i know coffee cant compare but, get organic unroasted coffee beans, roast them yourself and then drink the coffee that shit is the strongest coffee i have ever had blows my head off i can go either way having that or my preWO supps.

i think i don't really get any effect off dmma anymore because i use it every gym workout.

Apologies to GROAR, GROAR'S arse, Bella, Bella's arse and anyone else's arse who may have been offended.

Perhaps I've got my definition of toxicity ARSE about face. That N.Z. dude (RIP) who died of the brain haemorage, thats classed as toxicity from DMAA is it??? I was referring to toxicity in forms of the liver, kidneys and other organs.
Those law firms in the U.S. etc that are posting alot of "information/misinformation" about DMAA to fund a massive class action against USPLabs (makers of Jack3d) have me worried about the quality of their information, as I would the quality of information retailers/advertisers would provide.

With regard to TimTams being a good PWO, aren't they a good post workout supplement ie. to replenish glycogen stores in the muscles?

Once again apologies to GROAR's and Bella's arses :D

not enough bud.
need to take it every day 3 times to fully appreciate the addictive qualities.

Creatine is a sick stimulant i get so high off it

GROAR: with regard to creatine, isn't the idea to get a high level of creatine into the muscles, this increases high intensity short term muscular performance. Secondly, doesn't creatine support muscular repair post workout?