• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

HGH advice

mouradsky

If i manage to get my hands on some HGH, what's the cycle for it ? 12 weeks? is it true its usually jabbed in the stomach region? whats dosage like? is there PCT (post cycle therapy) with the use of it?

Thanks.

Bro im not a Dr so I cant give u advice on how to administer the hormones you may manage to get ur hands on but my opinion is I dont think you shuld be taking it if you dont know the answer to those questions. I understand you are trying to find out how to use it and thats why ur asking, im glad u asked instead of just jabbing urself in the stomach region and hoping for the best!

Are you trying to be me, but more.

Anyway, I dont know if the above statements are a reflection of your training.
history, or they are assumptions.

But you should probably research the topic for a month or so before buying the stuff.

Regardless of your training history.

No, no.. i mean im tring to dig out as much info as i can, if someone can link me a good thread for it, or just answer some questions would be helpful thanks.

mate i dont know what the protocol for HGH cycles are but guys on here , srs he is asking for advice and what needs to be done , he is not saying i got some hgh i just about to jab what next ? , and if he has to ask questions he is not ready, WTF , how is anybody going to learn we attitudes like that , he is just trying to learn , I thought this was about sharing knowledge and helping people not pretending to know it all and looking down on others as retards , OP there is a wealth of info on HGH out there i will try find you some articles , I myself would like to give it ago but shit aint cheap ,

If i manage to get my hands on some HGH, what's the cycle for it ? 12 weeks? is it true its usually jabbed in the stomach region? whats dosage like? is there PCT (post cycle therapy) with the use of it?

Lol dude what have you ran in the past? And secondly yeah let me know if you get some hgh won't you bro, remember sharing is caring;)

You do need to research it more like everyone has said, but nevertheless i'll give you a quick run-through:

12 weeks would be the minimum, long term effects of low to moderate hgh use have shown positive effects. Many users also report that positive effects can take several weeks, if not months to build up to a desirable level.

You can pin hgh wherever there's fat on your body, if it did somehow accidentally go into the muscle then you would have a faster hgh release, i wouldn't call this life threatening though.

I heard of guys using as little as 2iu ed and going all the way up to 20+ iu ed. Just remember you can very likely get side effects from hgh.

PCT if needed for HGH would be some form of GH Peptide, maybe GHRP-6 will do it.................