• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Has anyone tried Albuterex?

Aero

If any of you have anyone related to the chestbrah/naso personalities on facebook or such you would have seen them repping Albuterex like crazy. It's made by mutated nation, who to my best recollection sold anavar tabs disguised as a product called "anavarex" a while ago, but don't quote me 100% on that.

Supposedly albuterex is the 'most potent fat burner ever', along with all the other usual marketing gimmicks. Most people are saying to start with half a serve as even then it can be too much.

Has anyone tried it? Know someone who has tried it? not looking into it personally myself, just curious to see if the hype is anything close to true or whether its just another bunk fat burner like the rest being pushed way too much by sponsored people.

Also, to people with the knowledge, thoughts on the ingredient profile?

ingredient profile:
attachment.php

albuterex-lrg.png

Aero,
Look closely at the ingredients.
Its caffeine, some amino acids and vitamins / minerals.

maybe if it costs $20 LOL.

My training partner likes it.

I use Plutonium by ZION

anybody used that?

Just looked at the ingredient profile. Carnitine, green tea and ALA's...could probably get all 3 for the same price and dose alot higher.

Used dexiprine by I-force for a bit at the start of the year. Worked very well as an appetite supressent, however im pretty stim tolerant so didnt notice much else other then that. Havent had any stims (apart from caffeine) in nearly 5-6 months so will try again in another 2-3 towards end of cut and see if it makes a difference

Was expecting more ppl to have wasted their money..this thread disappoints

lol - I was too... While I'm certain that each of the ingredients in it do make the slightest of difference, it always astounds me how poorly educated most people are when it comes to the COST benefit of a proprietary blend.

And whether they are realistically worth even half of what they cost.

It's a rather expensive product around $90

As the hodge twins day you only need 3 supplements.

A pre workout
A good protein
And Creatine

(maybe not a pre workout, IMO)

It's a rather expensive product around $90

As the hodge twins day you only need 3 supplements.

A pre workout
A good protein
And Creatine

(maybe not a pre workout, IMO)

I don't think you even need creatine.

And I don't consider protein (pure WPC or WPI) a supplement, it's just food really.

So you don't really need any supps IMO :)

albuterex

i have just started using it... gives you loads of energy, similar to having 5 red bulls. i feel like i can't sit still...i need to run around. which is good for me cos i need motivation to get off my ass.