• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Myfitnesspal speed eating contest

jzpowahz

I know plenty of people use the site so thought I'd post it here also.

Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com

So in honour of all the whinger's who can't seem to find a way to eat 1200 cals in 24hrs we shall hold a speed eating contest that requires you to eat 1200 cals.

A few other rules:
Solid foods only (no liquids or protein powders etc)
Minimum fibre 20g
Minimum potassium 1000mg
Maximum fat 50g
No liquid consumption during the eating

So other than that, you can pick any mix of foods that totals at least 1200 cals and the above. Take a screen shot of you're diary to show that it meets the criteria and upload a vid.

There is no official deadline so you can post up any time and we'll keep a running leaderboard.

No prizes. Just for fun so please don't cheat :)

1200 calories will be easy but the problem I have found is myfitnesspal has N/A on fibre for many things that do have fibre in them.

Bazza: was it all chocolate? haha

You're using dodgy entries Bazza :p All the ones I use regularly have them in it. Doesn't really matter anyway if you eat say 500g of whole grain pasta then clearly there is adequate fibre :)

And yeah I don't think 1200 cals is hard to consume at all (well shouldn't be for anyone around here) but small dieting females quite often complain about how to possibly consume that much. So the comp was just for a bit of fun and to show people how easy it is :)

I'll be doing it tonight. Pop tart & PB sandwiches & tuna/spinach wraps.

LOL.

Well there you go, google tells me there is 1.7g of fibre in 100g of chocolate. I wouldn't call that a high fibre food :p

Bazza: was it all chocolate? haha

You're using dodgy entries Bazza :p All the ones I use regularly have them in it. Doesn't really matter anyway if you eat say 500g of whole grain pasta then clearly there is adequate fibre :)

And yeah I don't think 1200 cals is hard to consume at all (well shouldn't be for anyone around here) but small dieting females quite often complain about how to possibly consume that much. So the comp was just for a bit of fun and to show people how easy it is :)

I'll be doing it tonight. Pop tart & PB sandwiches & tuna/spinach wraps.

Had a fair bit of choc ice cream but also had spaghetti bolognese. I used the barcode scanner, I had 350g dry of san remo pasta and it shows up as N/A fibre.

depends on what type but even the "white" processed pasta have some fibre so that entry would be wrong. I've never used the barcode scanner actually. Might try some time.

LOL.

Well there you go, google tells me there is 1.7g of fibre in 100g of chocolate. I wouldn't call that a high fibre food :p

Is it bad the Cadbury Chocolate comes up near the top of my most used foods for breakfast.

It also has N/A fibre.

depends on what type but even the "white" processed pasta have some fibre so that entry would be wrong. I've never used the barcode scanner actually. Might try some time.

Yeah standard white pasta. I hate the other stuff. The rest of the information is the same as on the pack. It has never worried me about the fibre I usually get plenty anyway.

Had a trial run with two chicken wraps for lunch. Wraps don't work very well with speed eating.

600g chicken
2 mission wraps
100g Greek yogurt
140g beetroot
15g Tuscan seasoning
Bit of salad

1300 Calories. 4 minutes 40

Had a trial run with two chicken wraps for lunch. Wraps don't work very well with speed eating.

600g chicken
2 mission wraps
100g Greek yogurt
140g beetroot
15g Tuscan seasoning
Bit of salad

1300 Calories. 4 minutes 40

Add me on MFP. chrisdavey & I'll add you to the leaderboard. You're winning! (for another 4hrs :p)

The fat rule is there so people don't be stupid and just drink 1200cals of olive (or coconut for the MCT's yo!) oil haha.

Add me on MFP. chrisdavey & I'll add you to the leaderboard. You're winning! (for another 4hrs :p)

The fat rule is there so people don't be stupid and just drink 1200cals of olive (or coconut for the MCT's yo!) oil haha.

Alrighty then, well .... I'll save myself some time and effort and say "Chris, just whack me on the bottom of the ladder and hand me my wooden spoon trophy NOW!!!"
:p