• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Myfitnesspal speed eating contest

Alrighty then, well .... I'll save myself some time and effort and say "Chris, just whack me on the bottom of the ladder and hand me my wooden spoon trophy NOW!!!"
:p

24hrs enough? :p

Semillon: reason being that fat is 9cals/g whereas protein & carbs are both 4cals/g.

I just did it in 3min 17secs :)

I'll just hang onto that wooden spoon, thanks!

at least I'll have a utensil for my non effort!

I'd be sick if I ate that fast ... :eek:

After trying it, I now want to see how fast someone can eat a whole tub of pb without liquids. That was by far the hardest! That wasn't even that much food Viv.

My next attempt (which I think will be slower) will be much higher volume. Just for fun you know :D

PB is so thick and sticky, it's impossible to eat it fast in quantity....ughhhh

EDIT: in case you haven't been told yet today: YOU ARE CRAZY!!!! :D:D

uhuh! There are probably better high fat/cal sources for speed eating but what can I say I'm an addict :p

lol I had some last night mixed with cottage cheese as a bedtime snack.

i blame you for my growing PB addiction and weird food combos!!! :D

I had spaghetti bolognese last night that I could have done quicker than the chicken wraps but it tasted way too good so decide to actually taste it.