• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Joint Support

glucosamine and chondroitin or one of the joint support supps along with calcium

Need more calcium especially if you drinks lots of carbonated drinks like beer or soft drink

In my experience glucosamine and chondroitin did nothing as did MSM.

10-12gms of fish oil per day seemed to help more but don't expect results immediately.

krill oil.

kicks all other fish oils arses.

also didn't notice anything from glucosamine but it was hcl that i was taking and not sulphate.

When I started bench pressing over 150kg for reps, my elbows would ache. Not painful but not normal. When I started supplementing with glucosamine chondroitin, they stopped aching. If I didn't take it for a few days the aching returned. For me, it seemed to have an effect. Just recently I've been thinking about taking it again.

When I started bench pressing over 150kg for reps, my elbows would ache. Not painful but not normal. When I started supplementing with glucosamine chondroitin, they stopped aching. If I didn't take it for a few days the aching returned. For me, it seemed to have an effect. Just recently I've been thinking about taking it again.

This would be my exact experience of this. I know typing this from our company account is instantly seen as a plug, but the difference is honestly night and day.

For example gripping a handle bar that is heavy loaded with plates. After you let go of it, it kind of takes a while to straighten out your fingers again in the winter and without some form of joint Support that includes Glucosamine. But with it, it is a lot less aggravating.

We've added MSM and Chondroitin to ours because we like the studies behind it or alternatively just Glucosamine by itself.

http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/Capsule/joint-complex

http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/Cat...rchID=10575290&ObjectID=1099802&ObjectType=27

^this. I was going to say the same thing but with regard to my knee. I started glucosamine and my knee stopped aching. I stopped glucosamine and the aching return. Back on it now and no aching.

I have mentioned this in my journal but thought this might help here too. I had terrible shoulders for years until I started on a product called 'Flex' its from urban muscle. I see there are a couple of non believers on these ingredients and thats cool each to their own. But I went from constant pain and icing my shoulders every week to a noticable difference within about 4 days, not saying they were 100% fixed but that constant pain was gone. I reckon it took a couple of months of constant use and up until recently I haven't had any problems. I heard the difference is Glucosamine HCL or something.