• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
bacon_tits.jpg

Bacon good... or is it. Decisions, decisions.

Bacon meatballs

5576074590_67c1ac5e82.jpg

5576074102_aa924cfb9d.jpg

‘Super Evil’ Bacon Meatballs | Baking and Cooking Blog - Evil Shenanigans

"These are, bar none, the best meatballs I have ever had. Ever. The ratio of bacon to other ground meats, in this case ground chuck and ground pork, is about 40/60. I did not use any fillers such as bread crumbs or rice, and there are no vegetables hiding in these meatballs. What you have here is all meat, a little spice and one egg to help hold it together. The most important advice I can give you is to use a light touch when mixing. Overworking the meats will result in tough meatballs, but if you don’t over-mix or compress the meatballs too much you will have tender, juicy, instantly addictive carnivore pleasure. These make an insanely good meatball sub*, paired with some spicy tomato sauce on a toasted garlic roll, which is how I used them up!"

Personally I havnt had them but they do look awesome and I do want to try them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugIDfvUpcwY]Burger King 1050 pieces Bacon ?????????????1050??? - YouTube[/ame]