• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
good find..

I have several guys who drink too much before their saturday session.
But they still turn up as i put on the "guilt" factor with them from day one.

I generally get them to drink lots of water and pre-workout/coffee before coming into the 1pm session (gives them more time to sleep since most would have only slept since 4am). To make it through. They usually go home and crash afterwards.

good find..

I have several guys who drink too much before their saturday session.
But they still turn up as i put on the "guilt" factor with them from day one.

I generally get them to drink lots of water and pre-workout/coffee before coming into the 1pm session (gives them more time to sleep since most would have only slept since 4am). To make it through. They usually go home and crash afterwards.

I like the bit where Bill Starr would make them do PB's... Notably they where also stoned....

Not to mention the guys training at midnight after a couple of mushys!!! HECTIC!!!

I've been drinking a lot of stout beer recently and I smoke weed quite often.
I never ever have a hangover though or go much above a 6/10 when I smoke cannabis
People often forget how much beer and liquor the old time strongmen actually consumed on a daily basis. I don't think that it is that counterproductive to your goals unless you're getting smashed the whole time

I never ever have a hangover though or go much above a 6/10 when I smoke cannabis
People often forget how much beer and liquor the old time strongmen actually consumed on a daily basis. I don't think that it is that counterproductive to your goals unless you're getting smashed the whole time

Beer and liquor?

How much did they actually consume?

Interesting to see what happens to your body weight when you quit smoking pot. I always maintained the same level of leanness when I was a fiend no matter how much piss or shit food I ate. Soon as I stopped I started stacking on weight very easy had to really watch what I was putting in my mouth.

Happened to a few other people I know too. Read in new scientist that they are trialing a weight loss drug based on a compound found in marijuana at the moment with great success.

Interesting to see what happens to your body weight when you quit smoking pot. I always maintained the same level of leanness when I was a fiend no matter how much piss or shit food I ate. Soon as I stopped I started stacking on weight very easy had to really watch what I was putting in my mouth.

Happened to a few other people I know too. Read in new scientist that they are trialing a weight loss drug based on a compound found in marijuana at the moment with great success.

orly? I only smoke once a week as I got a comp coming up but I would have thought the extra calories that I could consume would outweigh that by far

Beer and liquor?

How much did they actually consume?

Arthur Saxon:
"The Saxons did have a "health drink" which I presume they concocted themselves. The ingredients were dark lager beer (or Dublin stout) mixed with Holland gin, the yolk of an egg and plenty of sugar. "It is a very good but strong drink" was the Saxon opinion, "but, if you are not used to it you will get dizzy very quickly." It seems to me that one would have to be a very strong man in the first place, in order to drink it."

I'll try to find more sources tomorrow but it's too late now