• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Oi! There's an entire segment on this 'fat pride' bullshit on the 7pm Project tonight. I just saw the shorts and it kinda made me feel a bit queazy tbh.

But I'm going to watch it to see just how deluded some of these people have become......just thought I'd let the contributors to this thread know, in case they wanted to watch too.

Hmm surprise surprise the piece of The Project was headed with the same American woman in the OP.

Obese people are unfairly discriminated against in many many ways - and instead fighting 'obesity' we've begun hate campaigns against obese people.

Self esteem is so wrapped up in the way we look.

The Project admitted that obesity is unhealthy but they think that these 'fat activists' feel they have to stand up for themselves because being 'fat' has been stigmatised to such an extreme that they're defending who they are.

A short piece, held my interest for 43 seconds. I guess what it was saying was that all shapes and sizes of people are unhealthy, it's not just overweight or obese people and the 'fat hate campaigns' against individuals needs to stop. Because the hatred isn't helping anyone.

The Project panel also admitted that they don't know what the answer to this epidemic is either....

That is all.

The Project panel also admitted that they don't know what the answer to this epidemic is either....

That is all.

Blow up all the factories, return to subsistence agriculture in the fields, remove washing machines, dishwashers, telephones, cars, bicycles and all other labour saving inventions and restrict our eating to fresh, in season food we've grown ourselves....

that might work :)

it's like "I know smoking/taking heroin can kill me, but..."

exactly oc :)

Blow up all the factories, return to subsistence agriculture in the fields, remove washing machines, dishwashers, telephones, cars, bicycles and all other labour saving inventions and restrict our eating to fresh, in season food we've grown ourselves....

that might work :)

I think you might be right NFT ;)

lol

wouldmissmyiphonethough/10 :(

I don't miss the days of asking for a "seat belt extender" when boarding a plane to Sydney.

I broke my car seat and nearly flipped over a boat when I was 175 kilograms.

Much happier at 95 kgs.

Mate, I applaud an awesome weight loss effort, but jeezus I pissed myself laughing at your post. :D

Sorry...I probably shouldn't...but I couldn't help it! :D

No offence bro. :)

Thats a awesome weight loss!!!
I'm approaching 2/3's of what I need to drop, down 24 since August, and another 12 to go(or so).

Mate, I applaud an awesome weight loss effort, but jeezus I pissed myself laughing at your post. :D

Sorry...I probably shouldn't...but I couldn't help it! :D

No offence bro. :)

No offence taken mate.

I laugh at those things now.

I haven't replaced that broken car seat, I guess as a reminder.

The car used to make all sorts of noises when I sat in it/ got out of it.

"Tattoos on fat girls look really nasty," Mangold told the NYT. "You really don't want me to get the rings tramp-stamped on my butt."