• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Fat people are taking up too much space in hospitals.

They should be taxed/fined

Fat parents with fat kids, should have their kids taken off from them too.

It's about lifestyle, not genetics.

As Arnold once said, You won't see any fat people in prison camps.

having a high body fat % is not healthy but abusing people because they have a high body fat % is retarded. The best thing people can get when they are overweight is support and encouragement from their family and friends. Telling a loved one they should go to the gym if they scheduled it previously is fine even giving people a hard time until they go is great cause it gets you working out in a posative way. But if some douche tells me I should take my fat ass to the gym he can go get fucked. Cause they dont give a shit they just say crap to be hurtful.

i hate when you see on tv shows like oprah or ricki lake or that stupid f-cking show "the circle" with whoppi goldborg and babara walters, always seeing big fat girls celebrating themselves and pronouncing to the audience "sister, i look good!" or "i'm a real woman with curves" or some crap like that and then the audience claps and cheers and probably some people in the audience are saying things like "yo tell it sister" "you go girl!"

or some celebrity receives some media attention for their weight like casey donavan or pauletta whatever her name is off australian idol

People hanging shit on me when I was fat was good motivation for me to do something about it.

same. i remember i was in the supermarket on time and this small child with his mum pointed at me said "look mummy fat! fat! fat!"

i seriously wanted to punch this little smart-ass at the time.

but i ended up going home, snapped and started running down at the oval all night till i was fucked. did the same thing every night after work.

within 4 months i had shed 30kgs.

my diet was really bad. i knew nothing about nutrition. absolutely nothing. i just knew what "healthy" food was. vegetables, cereal and fruit is what i thought and orange juice i was drinking a lot of. not much water at all. i ended up as just bones and fat. not much muscle mass.

i learned the hard way.

not to airlines or car manufacturers everyone is 77kg
same for elevators/lifts

No wonder i never fit into shit properly. Gots to diet down 32kg before next overseas trip.

I love the elevator statement of 1500kg or 20 people. About 10-12 would do it these days.

OK i didnt read through this whole thead or even the whole article but this is my take on it, hahaha

It is just another way of fat people justifying to themselves why they are fat and just another form of promoting mediocrity in society.

Same as now in some forms of kids sports they dont keep score as "there is no such thing as losers", well here is a reality check for you all, THERE IS, you dont perform YOU LOSE!!!!!!

Same here, you dont look after yourself eat what you want you end up obese and this will effect you throughout life whether you choose to believe it or not.....

next thing you know there will be:

slut pride
paedophile pride
emo pride
wanker pride
nerd pride
stupid pride
herpes pride
skinny pride
morbidly obese pride

this has just opened a big-ass can of worms now where anything goes.

next thing you know there will be:

slut pride
paedophile pride
emo pride
wanker pride
nerd pride
stupid pride
herpes pride
skinny pride
morbidly obese pride

this has just opened a big-ass can of worms now where anything goes.

Isn't this just Facebook?:eek: