• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

peptides - thoughts and advice

Im not sure then, when the other thread popped up about the ghrp 6 etc I did a search and found a few guys that were buying them and then said they were banned. I also read somewhere that they were legal then at some point the govnmt decided to class them the same as GH and made them illegal for use and distribution within Aus.

Id be glad if someone could find info showing youre still able to get them.

Still on it out of interest?

Maybe one shot every two weeks or so. There isn't much sun at the moment, and I still have a reasonable tan, so it isn't really necessary.

I rarely take it and yet I'm still quite tanned (and am not even getting any sun), so that is pretty good.

A bloke at my gym is using GHRP-6 at the moment and the difference in his size is wild. He said the only real side affect so to speak is he's always hungry to the point where he feels like he's going to pass out. I'm keen to give it a crack though, get some size.

A bloke at my gym is using GHRP-6 at the moment and the difference in his size is wild. He said the only real side affect so to speak is he's always hungry to the point where he feels like he's going to pass out. I'm keen to give it a crack though, get some size.

Cheers mate. Any details on numbers? How much his using and how much his put on? Also interested in giving it a shot down the track.

Unsure about how much he's using, I'll find that out next week but he's put on around 9kg in 10 weeks. He was "cut" before but now he's got bulk size to go with it. Will keep you posted on what he's doing. The more I read on GHRP-6 the more I'm leaning towards giving it a crack. Even a couple of the threads in here tell you how much to take and then just go from there.

you can buy it within australia - theres plenty of sites

It's not legal and I have only heard of 1 site not selling bunk and even then it is mixed reports. There is a thread on here somewhere that actually talks about the legality CBF trolling through and finding it.

Just saying be careful boys your still sucking it into a syringe and punching it into ya body, wanna be sure your source is the real deal. Last thing you want is to be going to the emergency room trying to explain to them what that fucking rank infected absyss is.

Unsure about how much he's using, I'll find that out next week but he's put on around 9kg in 10 weeks. He was "cut" before but now he's got bulk size to go with it. Will keep you posted on what he's doing. The more I read on GHRP-6 the more I'm leaning towards giving it a crack. Even a couple of the threads in here tell you how much to take and then just go from there.

I doubt he is just on GHRP-6. Those are steroid gains, not GHRP-6 gains

It's not legal and I have only heard of 1 site not selling bunk and even then it is mixed reports. There is a thread on here somewhere that actually talks about the legality CBF trolling through and finding it.

Just saying be careful boys your still sucking it into a syringe and punching it into ya body, wanna be sure your source is the real deal. Last thing you want is to be going to the emergency room trying to explain to them what that fucking rank infected absyss is.

Thats BS man, it's the same as melanotan - not illegal. Plenty of legit sites.

And I'm not quite sure how you'd manage to give yourself an abcess. They are only the insulin syringes.

He swears he's not using steroids, I can only believe what he tells me. Either way, he's put on a heap of size.

I doubt he is just on GHRP-6. Those are steroid gains, not GHRP-6 gains

Thats BS man, it's the same as melanotan - not illegal. Plenty of legit sites.

And I'm not quite sure how you'd manage to give yourself an abcess. They are only the insulin syringes.

melanotan is illegal in australia though

Umm by getting an infection shooting something unsterile. Not saying their aren't legit sites but there are also dodgy sites I guarantee ya and seeing as you don't have a lab your not gonna know until you have an adverse reaction or get an infection.

The thread was making peps sound risk free, I thought it was worth noting it is def not entirely risk free.

Umm by getting an infection shooting something unsterile. Not saying their aren't legit sites but there are also dodgy sites I guarantee ya and seeing as you don't have a lab your not gonna know until you have an adverse reaction or get an infection.

The thread was making peps sound risk free, I thought it was worth noting it is def not entirely risk free.

What are the risks? Other than getting an infection from not sterilising needles (which isn't a risk of the peptides, it's a risk of being an idiot when injection)

And assuming you use a legit site

What are the risks? Other than getting an infection from not sterilising needles (which isn't a risk of the peptides, it's a risk of being an idiot when injection)

And assuming you use a legit site

Unsterile handling/packaging of the pep is the worry not the pin.

How do you know your gear is legit cause you jack it and your fine? Fact of the matter is it could be anything in vial and you aint gonna know are ya.

Food for thought your buying from a reseller online who knows how it was handled/stored or what sort of filler was put in between the reseller and the lab assuming the site is legit. You can buy crimpers and vials off ebay ffs.

As to the legality read this-
Growth hormones (natural and manufactured) Including somatropin, somatrem, somatomedins, sulfphation factors and insulin-like growth factors (not insulins) and growth hormone releasing hormones (somatorelin and synthetic analogues)Somatorelin GHRF; GHRH; GRF; SomatoliberinImport Permit : Yes____
Department of Health and Ageing - List of drug substances requiring import and or export authorisations

We are talking peps which would be in the synthetic analouges class right? I'm pretty sure none of us have a license to import cause we arent research scientists.

For what its worth I would probably trust my local juice head over a website any day of the week.

Last edited:
I don't consider peptides 'gear' (because it's not)

My experience with MT2 has been that all 3 sites I have tried it from have all been legit.

There are a lot of legit peptide sellers, find one and you'll be all good.

As far as I'm aware, aside from the risk of buying from a dodgy seller or fucking up an injection (both of which can be fully mitigated), there aren't actually any risks associated with using the peps. Or if there are, they are minimal and easily outweighed by the benefits.

As opposed to say steroids, where there are considerable risks which cannot be fully mitigated, only minimised.

As far as I'm aware, aside from the risk of buying from a dodgy seller or fucking up an injection (both of which can be fully mitigated), there aren't actually any risks associated with using the peps. .

Just been an antagonist here cause I don't think the risks are really that grave but you have to realise peps are pretty new to the market and there are not alot of controlled studies if any related to some of these compounds and no history on long term use/abuse how do you know they are safe.

People used to think asbestos was safe, same deal with smoking cigarettes, how did that work out for them. Ignorant of repurcussions does not equal risk free.