• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Dmaa to be banned 1 august !

Not taking anything seriously just pointing out facts, i like to base my arguments on facts not Bullshit.

Certain individuals here should wipe thier mouths as they do speak alot of shit !!

Some people were saying in 2 months time its going to happen others were saying 3 months time.

I think alot of people would want to know what the official date is whether they like DMAA or not i think its good to know

The supp companies will come up with a new ingredient soon enough.

That's there business, that's what they do.

Bring on DMEE

Not taking anything seriously just pointing out facts, i like to base my arguments on facts not Bullshit.

Certain individuals here should wipe thier mouths as they do speak alot of shit !!

Some people were saying in 2 months time its going to happen others were saying 3 months time.

I think alot of people would want to know what the official date is whether they like DMAA or not i think its good to know

Thats a fucking cool story. Let me write that in my notepad.

The official date August 1st was made official a while ago champ not just yesterday.

Go take 20 scoops of jack3d plz.

Thats a fucking cool story. Let me write that in my notepad.

The official date August 1st was made official a while ago champ not just yesterday.

Go take 20 scoops of jack3d plz.

The only organization that actually ban substances is the TGA they are the Governing Body

Can you actually show me a link or post that comes from the TGA outlining that the ban date is August 1st before yesterday !

As matter of fact the way you put it, it was 3 months ago or 2 months not sure hey lol....

Champ ! ;)

Last edited:
Bulk Powders just posted this on FB page

Pre-workout supplement sale!

NOX LTD ED now 50% off until sold out!

Get in quick and be sure share this great offer with your friends.

https://www.bulkpowders.com.au/product.php?id=109

Evident enough for me to stock up!

NOX LTD ED is dynamite I also like how the name it a Limited eddition knowing it was going to be banned..

i found out why they are banning it , it's not because of any of the health effects that they claim

but it is a great way to combat the cold , was suffering a cold for the last few days , tired and no energy coughing and sneezing, , so thought stuff it i'll take a dose of 50mg as stated by the bulk nutrients directions , next morning the cold was gone no sneezing or coughing or any other symptons of the cold

i found out why they are banning it , it's not because of any of the health effects that they claim

but it is a great way to combat the cold , was suffering a cold for the last few days , tired and no energy coughing and sneezing, , so thought stuff it i'll take a dose of 50mg as stated by the bulk nutrients directions , next morning the cold was gone no sneezing or coughing or any other symptons of the cold

you can't say that, the cold could have been gone without dmaa.

Pretty sure it wasn't dmaa that got rid of it lolz

i can and just did say it ;)

it's the Ausbb - Australian bodybuilding home remedy for beating the common cold

DMAA was a unique case... (Dodgy connection to geranium)

I would be suprised if they come up with something else anytime soon... DMAA had a mistranslated Chinese study behind it that allowed it to bypass proper scrutiny...