• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Dipping belts

CaT_SPeW

extra crispy
Where can I get a good dipping belt? Iron edge doesn't have them and gum direct has neoprene once which I'm not too sure if their durability

I saw one at workout world or some shop like that, they all have them now, when I bought mine ten years ago I hunted around everywhere, anyhoo, it's a leather one made in India same as the one I bought, and it is beautifully worn in now, I bought some stainless steel chain and caribiner straight after I bought it.

There's a fair few on the market, have you tried making one with chain and one of those foam pool noodle things and a roll of duct tape? Ross Enamait has a how to guide at ross training . com

looks like i'll be getting an Iron Tanks one. it looks the goods

Necrobump.

I bought the Iron Tanks neoprene dip belt last week, serious piece of kit, the chain feels industrial, very comfortable, should hold a significant amount of weight, would buy again.

Bend a bit of steel rod into a butcher's hook shape. Hook it onto the front of your normal belt. Weights go off and on real easy. You can unload between sets without ferking around with clips and chains and ropes and all dat chit.

I have one made out of flat aluminium bar and it works great. It's light and small so won't take up room in your gym bag like a second belt would

416-_DGP8423.jpg

Last edited:
Necrobump.

I bought the Iron Tanks neoprene dip belt last week, serious piece of kit, the chain feels industrial, very comfortable, should hold a significant amount of weight, would buy again.

ive had mine 12 months now and im very happy with it

I use GFA dip belt. This dipping belt with chain is a fantastic partner in weight training and provide sufficient back support.