• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Which Part of YOUR body do you LOVE most?

20 posts in and nobody has said 'penis' yet..... l am dissapoint.

Being seriously though nothing stands out at the moment for KFG. Maybe in a year or so something will be my 'strong point'.

With ref to Bella's OP, you're right. Spent a lot of time in the past thinking about everything I DISliked and never thought about what I did like.

Then I stopped caring.

Still can't think of something I do like.

Maybe eyes. not sure, but maybe.

LOL it's not my legs today, that's for sure grrrrr :p

It's not meant only for females......urgh, you boys are annoying! :mad:

Posting stupid responses.

We all have area's of our bodies that we love and it aint yer fucking tonsils! lol

Although good for a laugh none the less :D

Keep it real gents, please.

Not tonsils they are on the side and deeper in the throat than your Uvula.
Bella needs to brush up on her dangly things.

I also tend to agree with pistachio, the good bits are responsible for making the other bits look bad..

Not tonsils they are on the side and deeper in the throat than your Uvula.
Bella needs to brush up on her dangly things.

I also tend to agree with pistachio, the good bits are responsible for making the other bits look bad..

Bella knows the dangly bits worth knowin :cool::eek::D

Forearms. Big and defined. Except I won't shave my arms to show them off even more...too scared il grow a vagina.

Ok bits that make the rest look average.

I have great eyes both my kids have them aswell.

I like my pecs, when I look down they look great, pitty not so much in front on pics

My wife likes my ass ;) I have never seen it, so can't comment on its awsomness

Im pretty sure if you grew a vagina that would be your new favorite part

My new favourite post ever on here. Nearly pissed myself. Gonna shave my forearms just in case.

Back to the topic. I like to look at it like this, the body is simply a vehicle that you are stuck inside. You can control it and make it look however you like within the bounds of it's genetic potential. It is very much like a parasite/host relationship.

There is no point to hating it because you have the power to influence it. Hating something that you can change suggests that you have accepted the imperfection and you actually hate yourself for that acceptance.

On the other hand, pride in something that you have created is fine provided you keep it in perspective.

The peach bum on a man is.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :eek::cool::D:eek::p:)

I wish we had a 'drooling' emoticon lolol

i have a seriously peach bum. my missus calls it "the bum gay men love" which has been confirmed by a gay friend of ours. only verbally of course.

i have a seriously peach bum. my missus calls it "the bum gay men love" which has been confirmed by a gay friend of ours. only verbally of course.

:eek::eek::eek:

last 4 words were a very important part of this post! lolol

Love a beautiful peach butt on a man! hnnnnggggggggg! :D

i don't really like any part of my body actually enough to say that i love it.

everything sucks thats why i'm busting my ass to make it better! :D

I love my Wenis. It's got a bit of flop but it still isn't too dry. You can pinch it and once you let go, it slowly morphs back to normal. Cheeky piece of elbow skin!

I love my Wenis. It's got a bit of flop but it still isn't too dry. You can pinch it and once you let go, it slowly morphs back to normal. Cheeky piece of elbow skin!

You idiot. lolol it made me laugh though Tuna! A wenis story is a great way to start a Wednesday :D