• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Which Part of YOUR body do you LOVE most?

my back. It's where I can actually see the most definition and even when it's hurting I can still get PBs on deadlifts.

My back never lets me down :)

Since i started the 90 day challenge i like a lot of my body now lol
- Traps/Delts
- Quads
- Pecs
- Back

Starting to see some definition but still got to cut some more, i am more than happy with my progress thus far :)

1st - Traps
2nd - Chest

#Everything needs LOTS of work
#No saggy skin after dumping 80kgs
#No weight-loss surgery
#Natty

e0nywx.jpg

lucky motherFer

I hate my ass, saggy as after years of being a fat kunce

As ordinary as my quads are, they almost have a corner when flexed so it at least looks like there's some muscle. Even when I stopped lifting they kept the shape. Everything else is par or sub-par but slowly improving.

Shoulders. They flex up the best.
Upper back by a close second.
Chest in third.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk