• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

topic of the week -How Do You Manage To Take All Of Your Supplements Each Day?

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
With the liste of supplments that some people take , how do you manage to take them all ?
creatine before and after the gym, take three multivitamin capsules per day (morning, noon, night), two protein shakes per day. the liste is endless

How do you remember to fit in all of your supplements?

Do you bring your protein shakes with you to work/school?

Do you break your supplement intake into daily/weekly portions? eg: in a container a baggie etc

Do you havea daily checklist to make sure you take all your daily supplements?

How do you mix your protein shakes at work/school?

l just take my pills as soon as l wake up with 500ml of water.

4 fish oil, 1 multi vitamin, 1 zinc tablet, 2 prednisolone, 1 anti histamine(spelling?) and im good as gold for the day.

When l was taking protein shakes id blend that shit up before work and take it to have at smoko.

I am somewhat inconsistent with taking supplements. I use a reminder in my phone but never always goes to plan.
All my "once a day" tablets I take before bed, my fish oil tabs with first, second and third meal.

l just take my pills as soon as l wake up with 500ml of water.

4 fish oil, 1 multi vitamin, 1 zinc tablet, 2 prednisolone, 1 anti histamine(spelling?) and im good as gold for the day.

When l was taking protein shakes id blend that shit up before work and take it to have at smoko.

Whats with the roids bro? :p (prednisolone).
I took that to regain the weight i lost after cancer 10years ago...
Worked like magic.

These days i take only fish oil. So easy as to pop the pill in the AM. just a habit for me

I have my multi and a fish oil cap with breakfast in the morning. I throw my protein powder into a shaker bottle and then mix it with milk at work. If I'm not working out that day I will normally mix my daily serve of creatine in too, if i'm using it at that particular time. Fishoil cap with dinner and then shake after workout.

Pretty easy, although if i didn't have a milk supply or fridge at work it might be a bit more annoying

Take a shaker to work add water drink at 9ish next shake bout 3ish at home creatine and PW just before gym at home bout 5ish ( only live 5 min away ) then post shake once home again , nice and easy .

Half the time i forget to take my daily beta alanine and creatine but i get enough from my pre workout product anyway.

O

Multi, Fish Oil and Glucosimine when I wake up..

Xtend during workouts or throughout the day if I'm on a rest day...

2 prednisolone

can I ask why you take this? The list of issues scares me:

Possible side-effects include fluid retention of the face (moon face, Cushing's syndrome), acne, constipation, and mood swings.

A lengthy course of prednisolone can cause bloody or black tarry stools from bleeding into the stomach (this requires urgent medical attention); filling or rounding out of the face; muscle cramps or pain; muscle weakness; nausea; pain in back, hips, ribs, arms, shoulders, or legs; reddish-purple stretch marks on arms, face, legs, trunk, or groin; thin and shiny skin; unusual bruising; urinating at night; rapid weight gain; and wounds that will not heal.

Prolonged use of prednisolone can lead to the development of osteoporosis which makes bones more fragile and susceptible to fractures. One way to help alleviate this side effect is through the use of calcium and vitamin D supplements.

Swelling of the pancreas has also been reported.

Prednisolone can cause increased blood sugar levels for diabetics.

Other effects include decreased or blurred vision, increased eye pressure, increased thirst, cataract formation, confusion, rare cases of dementia in otherwise-healthy elderly patients, and nervousness.

Loteprednol is an analog drug that has reduced adverse ocular effects.
Prednisolone may also cause insomnia.

Nasal septum perforation and bowel perforation are also notable adverse effects that restrict steroids' use in some pathologic conditions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prednisolone

can I ask why you take this? The list of issues scares me:

Possible side-effects include fluid retention of the face (moon face, Cushing's syndrome), acne, constipation, and mood swings (dont think its the prednisolone that does that, im probably just a **** in general).

A lengthy course of prednisolone can cause bloody or black tarry stools from bleeding into the stomach (this requires urgent medical attention); filling or rounding out of the face; muscle cramps or pain; muscle weakness (id like to say this is why im weak as fuck but l doubt it); nausea; pain in back, hips, ribs, arms, shoulders, or legs; reddish-purple stretch marks on arms, face, legs, trunk, or groin; thin and shiny skin; unusual bruising; urinating at night; rapid weight gain; and wounds that will not heal.

Prolonged use of prednisolone can lead to the development of osteoporosis Not sure?...I'll let you know in 30 years which makes bones more fragile and susceptible to fractures. One way to help alleviate this side effect is through the use of calcium and vitamin D supplements.

Swelling of the pancreas has also been reported.

Prednisolone can cause increased blood sugar levels for diabetics.

Other effects include decreased or blurred vision (maybe? my eyes are really shit), increased eye pressure, increased thirst, cataract formation, confusion, rare cases of dementia in otherwise-healthy elderly patients, and nervousness.

Loteprednol is an analog drug that has reduced adverse ocular effects.
Prednisolone may also cause insomnia.

Nasal septum perforation and bowel perforation are also notable adverse effects that restrict steroids' use in some pathologic conditions.

Prednisolone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

KFG has taken the liberty of bolding the things he might actually get from said prednisolone. KFG takes said prednisolone for eczema which in thoery doesnt really seem like a good enough reason to take it but when it gets really bad im borderline topping myself so l think ill take the 'side effects' Only one that is kind of bad for me is the eye sight which is still getting worse and the moon face which is pretty shit to be honest, l look fucking weird with a fat face and anorexic body.

I have a weeks worth of little containers already to go

Each contains

1 Multi
1 Vitamin B
4 L-Carnitine
1 Zinc
2 Fish Oil

and I have Vitamin C, during the day at work.