• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

bloke down the road got done with roids

I do like parts of Australia offcourse.

Not a fan of the expense of living here.

The new taxes that come out every week.

75% of the people on the road don't know how to drive.

I was surprised with the traffic over there and how everybody actually knows what an accelerator pedal is used for, and they don't wait for a 'particular shade of green' at the traffic lights before commencing forwards.

I was also surprised by the drivers in Australia, most of them are crazy maniacs with a death wish, I have had 1 or 2 near misses in Sweden/Europe in 15 years time of driving, I had about 5 really near misses the first week driving here
.:eek:

I was also surprised by the drivers in Australia, most of them are crazy maniacs with a death wish, I have had 1 or 2 near misses in Sweden/Europe in 15 years time of driving, I had about 5 really near misses the first week driving here

Ur on the Gold Coast bro, the place is full of pretentious and self obsessive wanna be movie star toss pots! The way they behave behind the wheel of a motor vehicle is directly reflective of their attitudes and the way they walk the footpaths.

The way they behave behind the wheel of a motor vehicle is directly reflective of their attitudes and the way they walk the footpaths.

This, is spot on.

A good portion of the Gold Coast does not know how to drive a car properly.

And it's not just based on the bad Asian drivers.

Cab drivers, Old people, Asians, Young chicks in hyundai excels, the list goes on

This, is spot on.

A good portion of the Gold Coast does not know how to drive a car properly.

And it's not just based on the bad Asian drivers.

Cab drivers, Old people, Asians, Young chicks in hyundai excels, the list goes on

We have a Hyundai excel :rolleyes:

south coast nsw and queenslanders are up among the worst

especially either goldcoast rush hour or sunshine coast rush hour
on a friday afternoon with the partially drunk tradies flying up the hwy and drinking a cold one or few at the same time
(also get it a bit on NSW central coast)

Then again I'm just a Sydney motorcyclist.

What freaked out a Brasilian relo was the overtaking up the inside lane.
He though Brasilian and Russian drivers were the worst until he visited Australia.