• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Program for intermediate/advanced lifter.

Just wondering if anybody here would like to trail a program, cost is nothing obviously.

Will suit people that can:
Squat 160-300
Bench 120-200
Deadlift 180-300

The program is tough. Lots of high % work, loads of back/tricep.
Focus is obviously increasing the power lifts, with an emphasis on bench.

If you wanna give it a crack, reply here or shoot me a PM :)

Yeah I wouldn't mind giving it a crack in the future. Not right at the moment since I'm keen to see out what I am doing at the moment and still getting results.

No worries guys.

I'll trail this with 50 lifters. Have 10 already.

To those that have PMd I need your maxes, and I'll shoot the program though ASAP.

Anyone wanting to trail it for me, please Pm me you maxes and email
Address.

I'm working on a novice version now for everyone else.

Post it up stick man then all the peeps on here can substitute squats for leg press, bench on the hammer strength machine, do extra arm work and then after three workouts complain that the programme you gave them doesn't work.

Think my lifts are a little off @ 140/115/190 but in for a novice version.

Working on a broader program as we speak mate. Should be ready for testing by early next week.

Possible to do for squat & DL only because can't bb bench? I'm on the lower level of those limits. Maxes are in my sig :)