• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How HOT are you?

• Total voters

Bella

Babycakes
Hi Chaps and Chapettes,

I was recently discussing an article with a friend of mine, that basically summarised that we're all ultimately attracted to people we feel are physically matched in attractiveness to ourselves.

Now, with that being said, I suppose everyone's perception of 'beauty' or 'attractiveness' is very different. Which is why we see hot men, with average women. Or very average men with smokin hot ladies. Because that is our personal perception.

And lets forget for a moment, that we choose our mates based on a little more than just their physicality. (I hope so anyway!) lol

But regardless, I found this an interesting concept and it was a fantastic topic of conversation amongst friends and lots of laughs were definitely had :D

But I'm curious ausbb, how do you rate yourselves?

The poll attached is what you think your own level of attractiveness is.

As many members on the forum are coupled up, the below is an addition, just for you. I will find this interesting :)

Please also add in a post whether you believe the following to be true, for you.

For those who are single, have a think maybe about your previous serious relationships and how you would grade your ex's on a physical scale in comparison to yourself perhaps?

On the scale of attractiveness and when you really think about it, do you believe you're with :

a) someone as attractive as you believe you are
b) someone less attractive than you believe you are
c) someone more attractive than you believe you are

I am uglier then a hat full of arseholes but thank god I am well endowed so it all levels itself out really. Rather that then be a pretty bloke with a tiny dick.

Edit missed the last part definietly c if your not punching above your weight why bother. To clarify that is to attain partner status for casual sex b is fine.

Last edited:
Anyone who 'bodybuilds' has a self image problem. How else could someone be so concerned with appearance, size and symmetry.

KungFooGoo is slightly below average and my ex if you only go looks and dont take her being a **** into the equation then it would be a "c"

Lolz at buddy choosing smoking hot. He got raped with an ugly stick

...Sorry, that was meant to be a pm trollface.jpg

I used to think that social mobility was fluid. In my twilight years however I've learnt that the Indians had it right with the caste system - some people are just born lucky.

Being white, upper middle class, 6' and above average looks wise I tell myself how lucky I am.

This is hard to do however when shewhomustnotbenamed who is dux of my law school, the head Knights cheerleader and hottest cheerleader of the year people's choice 2011 as voted by Bigleague magazine enters the room.

I suppose I don't bleed once a month...

This is hard to do however when shewhomustnotbenamed who is dux of my law school, the head Knights cheerleader and hottest cheerleader of the year people's choice 2011 as voted by Bigleague magazine enters the room.

I suppose I don't bleed once a month...

Don't sweat on the mole man a wonderful little thing called the glass ceiling will put that bitch in her place. You got something she never will brother, it swings between your legs and despite what feminazis will have you believe makes you the superior beign, maybe we are equal biologically but men are the superior social animals.

Don't sweat on the mole man a wonderful little thing called the glass ceiling will put that bitch in her place. You got something she never will brother, it swings between your legs and despite what feminazis will have you believe makes you the superior beign, maybe we are equal biologically but men are the superior social animals.

Lol - whilst she's predestined for a top tier firm maternity leave will see her carrying around a water bottle like the other hens in HR.

There are higher castes though. I was reading the wall street journal once. In it they had an interview with some guy who owned an umbrella corporation that owned 11 major subsidiary companies including Fila, Technogym and 4 Italian furniture companies. If that wasn't fucked up enough the dude had a Roman nose - you're talking a direct bloodline to a handful of families in ancient Rome who could trace their ancestry to the Gods...

I myself (and am being modest when I say this) am absolutely spectacular in every sense. Incredible Italian genetics.

I didn't even bother voting, because you've capped the poll at smokin' hot. I need a few tiers above that.

I myself (and am being modest when I say this) am absolutely spectacular in every sense. Incredible Italian genetics.

I didn't even bother voting, because you've capped the poll at smokin' hot. I need a few tiers above that.

Outstanding post! Repped! :D

well id say I'm below average, but the day where bitches get wet for determination and hard working guys and looks don't matter.... fuark

well id say I'm below average, but the day where bitches get wet for determination and hard working guys and looks don't matter.... fuark

I have just realised that I am still incredibly juvenile after writing that, I really don't think I can mature further than this.

Last edited: