• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How HOT are you?

• Total voters
i get told i'm hot/cute but i rekon most girls are afraid of me. i have poor social skills and i'm not very approachable.

i get told i'm hot/cute but i rekon most girls are afraid of me. i have poor social skills and i'm not very approachable.

Hot/cute are very different from my experiences.

Hot = good chance of getting laid if you play your cards right

Cute = almost no chance of getting laid and is looking to put you in the friend zone. Although if they say cute in a sexy way your still in the game.

Maybe in my 20s I woulda said above average.....but now, meh...average.

wgaf, I'm comfortable with who I am.

lol really? Hmmm being unapproachable & having poor social skills aint good! Do YOU believe this? Or is this something you've been told??

Curious :)

Maybe in my 20s I woulda said above average.....but now, meh...average.

wgaf, I'm comfortable with who I am.

Exactly mon! Yeah boi :p

lol

When I was young, I spent most of my life thinking I had been belted by an ugly tree or entire forest. Result: awkward and shy and bad self esteem.

Wasted so much time thinking like that. No good comes of it.

I look back now and think ... maybe sizzling hot didn't even come close.

Now, about average, but the best part is that I stopped caring and started to feel comfortable with who I am and what I looked like ceased to matter.

Wisdom of getting older I guess.

My tip: don't fuss too much about your looks. Physical beauty is destroyed if you're not glowing on the inside.
Conversely, it's mega enhanced if you are happy and confident in your own skin.

I think I am farely average, but the chicks love the fact I can lick my eyebrows for some reason.............I guess looks don't matter so much after all

When I was just a little boy, I asked my mother: what will I be? Will I be pretty? Will I be rich?

Here's what she said to me.

Que sera sera, whatever will be, will be. The future's not ours to see, que sera sera.

When I was young, I spent most of my life thinking I had been belted by an ugly tree or entire forest. Result: awkward and shy and bad self esteem.

Now, about average, but the best part is that I stopped caring and started to feel comfortable with who I am and what I looked like ceased to matter.

My tip: don't fuss too much about your looks. Physical beauty is destroyed if you're not glowing on the inside.

Top post Viv, whole lotta intelligence right there!

And you, average???? Pah-lease VB, you are most definitely attractive. We've seen plenty of evidence of that on the forum!

PS. I'm revising my assessment of myself.

I'm theckthy, and I know it. :D

I think I am farely average, but the chicks love the fact I can lick my eyebrows for some reason.............I guess looks don't matter so much after all

party tricks will always get the girl ... you're on a winner :eek:

When I was just a little boy, I asked my mother: what will I be? Will I be pretty? Will I be rich?

Here's what she said to me.

Que sera sera, whatever will be, will be. The future's not ours to see, que sera sera.

hey, I love that song ...

Top post Viv, whole lotta intelligence right there!

And you, average???? Pah-lease VB, you are most definitely attractive. We've seen plenty of evidence of that on the forum!

PS. I'm revising my assessment of myself.

I'm theckthy, and I know it. :D

You are, G, you are. You've got Hoff-magic workin' for you :D

Nope, I'm pretty average, I'd say. But yeah, total genius LOLZ :p

I suppose this would be as good a thread as any to say this. I've had lustful thoughts about sookie.

Just Vladimir Putin dat out there.

Nope, I'm pretty average, I'd say.

Bullshittus maximus, the camera doesn't lie.

Neither does that little gap in your bedroom window curtains.

:eek:

Oh sheeeeeeeeeeet, this is where the stalk police ban my ass I suppose.

Bye Ausbb, I love u all.

:D

Bullshittus maximus, the camera doesn't lie.

Neither does that little gap in your bedroom window curtains.

:eek:

Oh sheeeeeeeeeeet, this is where the stalk police ban my ass I suppose.

Bye Ausbb, I love u all.

:D

haha G, not sure if you're a prince or just plain scary :D:eek::D

There are no words in the dictionary to describe my
good looks... (Damn let's make new ones).

In short physical attractiveness is only 30%.

Personality can beat good looks any day of the week!:rolleyes:

I mean remember 'Anna Nicole Smith' and that billionaire oil tycoon.

Devante.

I'm not sure I want to answer this poll...

But in answer to the first question, it's always been b). But this is because:

1) I don't think any girl is better than me or out of my league or any of that crap.
2) I hardly meet any girls who come close.
3) On the rare occassion I do, they are usually taken.

I think I don't get out enough.

I'm not sure I want to answer this poll...

But in answer to the first question, it's always been b). But this is because:

1) I don't think any girl is better than me or out of my league or any of that crap.
2) I hardly meet any girls who come close.
3) On the rare occassion I do, they are usually taken.

I think I don't get out enough.

it's the Superman curse ... :)

Top post.

I put slightly above average. Weird looking head but not as fat as most people so I hope that makes up for it :p

On the scale of attractiveness and when you really think about it, do you believe you're with :

a) someone as attractive as you believe you are
b) someone less attractive than you believe you are
c) someone more attractive than you believe you are

When I was with her C, now B. Constant improvement :)

it's the Superman curse ... :)

haha. Luckily I'm not that shallow when it comes to girls, personality is way more important to me. As long as I'm attracted to them.

You know pistachio there's more to life then being really really ridiculously good looking

I love that movie. Actually found a modellign pic of me in a sushi restauarnt the other day. Was pretty funny

When I was with her C, now B. Constant improvement :)

I'm somewhat hoping for the opposite and that I'll be a positive influence on my future partner(s)

Well my answer to the partner thing is C, but in my defence I like looking at my wife rather than myself.