• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How HOT are you?

• Total voters
I give myself an 8/10.

First girlfriend was less attractive than me. I just didn't have much self respect, because her personality didn't make up for where her body was lacking; she was uglier inside than out.

The girlfriend I had from 2009 through to this year, about equal with me physically, and seemingly good personality while we were together.

good post Ry!

Wtf is it with you blokes saying you're 'below average'????

callan and Adam that is bullshittus maximus! And Relevent, I don't know what you look like, but imo being below average, is pretty bloody rare? lol

All those who said they were belted with the ugly tree are fully taking the piss. But I did laugh :D

callan and Adam that is bullshittus maximus! And Relevent, I don't know what you look like, but imo being below average, is pretty bloody rare? lol

It takes people above and below to form the average :D
Unless you're saying we are all beautiful no matter what we say

It takes people above and below to form the average :D
Unless you're saying we are all beautiful no matter what we say

lol

no, but those lads are not below average imo. But I suppose it's a poll on how attractive you think you are. I just find it really sad that these boys would think they're below average? FM!

I do wonder sometimes, if most people have an exceedingly high perception of themselves or exceedingly low. Very few have an accurate representation of their level of attractiveness in others eyes......

It's a curious thing.

But it's very individual isn't it? Because I've seen girls I think are smashingly unbelievably gorgeous and my male friends are like....'meh'.

lol And vise versa with boys. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

And bigD? Beauty grows from the inside...it's got very little to do with the external shell imo ;)

People's personalities always make them less, or more attractive. True story. This has been my experience anyway.

And that's totally my inner hippie speaking :D

Last edited:
It's a bit hard for people to rank themselves. It's not like lifting or a milestone where it's blak or white. It's a matter of opinion.

I'll reserve my judgement. People who have seen me can judge me. :)

It's a bit hard for people to rank themselves. It's not like lifting or a milestone where it's blak or white. It's a matter of opinion.

I'll reserve my judgement. People who have seen me can judge me. :)

But that's not the point of the poll GROAR! Everyone has an opinion on themselves. Rank accordingly. And then answer the additional question, cuz you're one of the married folk!

Don't be a knucklehead. Man up! :p

People's opinions of themselves are distorted. Just look at the poll.
I know what I believe myself to be.

Tsssssss. Ouch

People's opinions of themselves are distorted. Just look at the poll.
I know what I believe myself to be.

Tsssssss. Ouch

lmao

I didn't put a 'sizzling hot' option. Apologies!! Maybe you could add it, so you're able to vote? :D:p

good post Ry!

Wtf is it with you blokes saying you're 'below average'????

All those who said they were belted with the ugly tree are fully taking the piss. But I did laugh :D

Being below average is 49% of the population. I'm just a realist and I know if I took an average of all the people I know I would be below that. Although I would have rated myself above average when I was I'm shape hence why I have joined up here and trying to get back in shape again.

Being below average is 49% of the population. I'm just a realist and I know if I took an average of all the people I know I would be below that. Although I would have rated myself above average when I was I'm shape hence why I have joined up here and trying to get back in shape again.

Hmmm ok, point taken. I still doubt it :p

And yes, we're all here for much the same reason, one way or another ;)

Useless without pics so we can judge you and make fun of you all. Damn ugly people.

P.S. Lyle McDonald thinks I'm sexy so I must be.