• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ausbb Member of June winner, is...

I posted a picture of cookies today with BN protein in them.....;)
Sure winner here! Dave you're gonna have to do better!

Updating log now...

still want brownies damn it. Am I going to have to cook them myself???

I posted a picture of cookies today with BN protein in them.....;)
Sure winner here! Dave you're gonna have to do better!

LOL maybe Dave ... or I could deliver (aka you could pick them up) for a massive fee :D

but I reckon the race is on....Deep's cookies look amazeballs!!!

*training is just something i do on the side* :p

I want to make my proper brownies. the kind with butter, sugar, and a serious death by chocolate threat attached. all brownied out for a bit. maybe soon.

cookies sound gooooood though .....

I do not think you guys can compete with my log update that was about 18 months late...

I do not think you guys can compete with my log update that was about 18 months late...

Best "Log comeback"!
You might actually take this out :( Mr Ausbb Member July :p

LOL maybe Dave ... or I could deliver (aka you could pick them up) for a massive fee :D

but I reckon the race is on....Deep's cookies look amazeballs!!!

*training is just something i do on the side* :p

I want to make my proper brownies. the kind with butter, sugar, and a serious death by chocolate threat attached. all brownied out for a bit. maybe soon.

cookies sound gooooood though .....
Thanks Viv!
I want to make brownies next! I have a great recipe which combines cheesecake with brownies "Marbled Cheesecake Brownie". Just gotta work out how to get the Bulk Nutrients in to get the edge over Dave again!

Best "Log comeback"!
You might actually take this out :( Mr Ausbb Member July :p

Thanks Viv!
I want to make brownies next! I have a great recipe which combines cheesecake with brownies "Marbled Cheesecake Brownie". Just gotta work out how to get the Bulk Nutrients in to get the edge over Dave again!

Haha who do I vote for??? I'm up for bribery...huge payments for brownies delivered might do it. Sucking up also works.... lol

Adding in the protein powder is EASY for brownies.... :D:D
you show me the recipe, i'll tell you what to sub and where.

Haha who do I vote for??? I'm up for bribery...huge payments for brownies delivered might do it. Sucking up also works.... lol

Adding in the protein powder is EASY for brownies.... :D:D
you show me the recipe, i'll tell you what to sub and where.

I'm a terrible briber!:D

Will post recipe when I dig out my little book of naughty chocolaty secrets!:eek: