• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ladies, embrace your body hair!

Choc, do you like hairless men? How do you differentiate them from yourself? :)

Yeah, I've never really taken a hardline position on this, regarding men or women.

I prefer smooth for me personally but, while I'm not a fan of hursuitness on women, I respect everyone's right to go au naturale. I mean, it's au naturale, so who am I to argue?

Ditto for men. I've never been a fan of beards or hairy chests but hell, on some guys, it's OK. Hairy chests always make me think of Magnum PI :eek: and that's not a mental image I like LOL

*now just waiting for DKD to make mention of the Hoff* :D:D

Viv, you wanna get it ON with Hoff don't you? I know you do. And stop pretending his hairy chest does nothing for you. You'd lick cheesepie off that thing in a heartbeat.....ain't no doubt about that!! :D

Viv, you wanna get it ON with Hoff don't you? I know you do. And stop pretending his hairy chest does nothing for you. You'd lick cheesepie off that thing in a heartbeat.....ain't no doubt about that!! :D

boomtish!!! and you worked in "cheesepie" ... I see what you did there!!!

gosh, what comedic bounty!! :D:D:D:D

ps i seriously wouldn't. that Hoffster shagpile chest causes nightmares :p

angry-eternal-contempt.png

boomtish!!! and you worked in "cheesepie" ... I see what you did there!!!

gosh, what comedic bounty!! :D:D:D:D

ps i seriously wouldn't. that Hoffster shagpile chest causes nightmares :p

You need to overcome this phobia!

Here you go Viv.

Face your fears. :p

hf15.jpg

Smooth as a baby waxing and now laser - hate hate hate hair and that made me gag
One men I don't mind a bit of chest hair and facial hair - it is the muscles that take more priority in my book so preferably I like hairless muscles
:)

A good friend of mine refuses to shave her armpits, everywhere else is hairfree it's just the armpits. Her husband thinks she looks strange without her hairy pits (she shaved for a friends wedding as she was a bridesmaid). So each to their own there are people out there who really arent fussed.

I like to be hairfree I cant imagine myself any different, which is my choice to make as it is hers to be hairy.

I'm all in favour of waxing, shaving, etc etc

BUT

a little double standard going on here.

hey boys, your body hair is also disgusting??? Do you agree?

or does that only apply to women? Why????????
If we wanted to attract other males, this may be a concern.

Body hair is generally recognised as a masculine trait, and absence of it a feminine trait. Even without the advent of shaving/waxing etc this has been the case for a long time -- biologically, women are inclined to have little body hair while men are inclined to have more. Hair styles and trends (including hair removal trends) come and go as culture changes, just as all fashion is somewhat variable. I think the current trend of hair removal of (at a bare minimum to be socially acceptable) a woman's legs and armpits is intended to exemplify the appearance of her femininity (on the basis of women naturally tending to have less body hair than men), kind of in the same way that some guys shave their pubes to make their stuff look bigger.

At the end of the day, most women like to feel feminine, most men like to feel masculine, and when a man sees femininity in a woman (and when a woman sees masculinity in a man), this tends to result in attraction. Call it a double-standard if you will, but that's the nature of things, and I think we'd all be more content with ourselves if men maturely embraced their masculinity and women maturely embraced their femininity. Quarreling over double-standards seems to have just turned us all into a bunch of dysfunctional, gender-confused adult children, IMO.

At the end of the day, most women like to feel feminine, most men like to feel masculine, and when a man sees femininity in a woman (and when a woman sees masculinity in a man), this tends to result in attraction.

A point to remember for next time champ...when you put together a well-constructed sentence like this, that gets us all in the mood for lovin', you can really add some oomph to it by pasting in a Barry White vid at the end of it.

Mmmmmm my darling,

I

can't get enough of your love baby.

A point to remember for next time champ...when you put together a well-constructed sentence like this, that gets us all in the mood for lovin', you can really add some oomph to it by pasting in a Barry White vid at the end of it.

Mmmmmm my darling,

I

can't get enough of your love baby.
This one's just for you.

01-barry-white-091407.jpg

[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; wants to know if you're in here?