• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Betting Market UPDATE - June 30, 2012

I can't believe we have 57 runners. Farrk.

Gonna take me a week to sift through photos and do the comparisons.

Cheers for the odds.

No worries.

Realistically, the bottom 20 are not even in this - so that's a little less work to do. :D

I dare say there will be a few scratchings as well. Either way, plenty to sift through.
when it gets closer I will start a thread with photos only (no discussion) so everyone can compare photos without any clutter.

Good one Candy, awesome recap mate. Glad I'm not choosing the winner but I do have a couple of favorites. I'm back in the game come Saturday, but will have to wait and see what the rest of the year brings.

You know what's always a great idea?

Comparing yourself to the actual competition around you.... have a look at some of your peers.

i wasn't boasting or being cocky (probably sounds like i was, but i wasn't).

was just giving my thoughts on how the betting is probably your opinion, im sure if anyone made their own betting thread everyones would be different.

If i HAD to bet i would put it on one of the guys who were at 100/1... who knows they could come back and win it all

Last edited:
I reckon your odds are a steal Liam....Few other guys who are at a bargain price would be Sticky, Grippy, Reddog and Mideon...

Its starting to get exciting!

Nice work on the write ups candy, very entertaining mate.

Will be interesting to see everyone's progress at the end of the year.

All the people i fancy for the win are 10/1 and above. I think the favourites have it hard because they are already is such good shape that they will have to work a lot harder than the rest of us.

If i had to pick some they would be:

D1cko, jchen, thecrow, relevant, Grippy and Big Mick.

I know jchen has made some pretty decent progress since he has healed up from his accident. If he leans up he could take it out i reckon.

Last edited:
Whats up playboy.

Thought you jumped ship or kicked the bucket.

ha ha.. never.

quick photo for the non believers.

JesseUpdate.jpg

mad write up lol, I havent trained in a week tho.Taking some time off then starting a new program and will go at it all guns blazing.

quick update of my transformation, small progress but can notice some improvement.

lol.png

did some high reps to get a good pump going