• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Goal Check In

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Goal and Competition Check In So we are midway through the year. hard to believe that we in the middle of June already. Each of us set goals at the beginning on the year. Time to reassess your goals, set new ones
What are you goals for end of year 2012?

Immediate goal is to increase my calf size. Sick of lagging calves.

Im curious why you have this calf fascination / obsession. Im not questioning or invalidating your goals, just wondering.

Personally id like to hit 125/80/140 by end of year.

Im curious why you have this calf fascination / obsession. Im not questioning or invalidating your goals, just wondering.
I train for aesthetics and I believe by increasing my calf size I will look more aesthetically pleasing.

Goals failed so far but there's another day tomorrow

Your goals will still be there tomorrow and the next day to conquer Tregster! They aren't going anywhere. Chin up my friend! I have complete faith in you...and your knee ;)

To weigh 68kg by Sep.

I am 63 now.

To barbell bench 70kg for minimum 5reps.
The most i can do now is 50kg for 8 reps :(

Goal was to go from 15" to 16" arms and calves this year.
Still on track, 1/2 way there with 1/2 year to go.

I train for aesthetics and I believe by increasing my calf size I will look more aesthetically pleasing.

King Louis XIV believed that large calves equated to wealth and a diet rich in protein. He started a fashion of pants that exposed the calves as he believed he had the most beautiful calves in all of France.

Goals:

Increase bench to 100kg for 5 reps.

Trim down to 90kg body weight

Mmmm, I think my goals are still the same, I'd like to think I could move on to a total of around 550+ by years end and compete in my first PL comp at the muscle pit in October. And of course get bigger muscles lol

Mmmm, I think my goals are still the same, I'd like to think I could move on to a total of around 550+ by years end and compete in my first PL comp at the muscle pit in October. And of course get bigger muscles lol

What do you weigh now mate, like 115?