• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hgh

funaussie

anyone used a good HGH which has built muscle. I would like to hear more from people with some good success stories if possible. Thanks

Be careful where you go with this?

HGH is HGH, what kind if success stories are you after?

hgh is something you use when you can no longer up the dose of steroid hormones without getting unbearable side effects

anyone used a good HGH which has built muscle. I would like to hear more from people with some good success stories if possible. Thanks

I know of a few lads who swear by hgh, its more the long-term benefits the user gets i.e. you can't just run it for a short time and expect miracles:)

HGH is HGH, what kind if success stories are you after?

I think he means success stories where people had good success lmfao!!

Is it just me or did anyone else get "GROAR"'s post the way i did??

hgh is something you use when you can no longer up the dose of steroid hormones without getting unbearable side effects

Well true, though that is a very old fashioned approach. HGH can really be started anytime and its effects will start straight away, in actuall fact a user could keep his steroid doses lower by incorporating hgh earlier on. Unfortunately in Australia HGH prices are an absolute fucken joke, enough to make anyone throw up again and again.

Having said all the above, i would like to inform you all that using higher doses of Testosterone will increase HGH//IGF and also drastically lower Cortisol levels. Super Doses of Testosterone have shown Cortisol to be practically non-existant and obviously Test Levels were through the roof and also hgh/igf levels were once again higher.

I don't see why anyone would need HGH right from the start really. Unless they were an older person in their 40's. Because of the price I don't see the point in running anything less than 10ui and that will mutate you pretty fast lol

I don't see why anyone would need HGH right from the start really. Unless they were an older person in their 40's. Because of the price I don't see the point in running anything less than 10ui and that will mutate you pretty fast lol

Well really running hgh is safer than running steroids, plus hgh has many other benefits that outway steroids.

10iu hgh ed is fine, nothing wrong with that mate;)