• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Beginners and steroids

so, you can gain 7kg without roids. just be patient, and work hard.
no need for panty twisting

[YOUTUBE]LGNIFeF_r6k[/YOUTUBE]

I'll be sure to post up my before pictures in my log sometime

Come on Oni really, our memories aren't as short as yours mate.
How much weight have you put on this past year, 1kg maybe 2kg If you're lucky?
So in the one year previous you reckon you gained 15kg?
You know you've been caught out telling porky pies before Oni, remember your 27" legs and 35" waist all at a bodyweight of 65kg.
Or are you just trying to rattle our jimmies?

Last edited:
In the last year and a half, I've put on 10kg, all muscle. In the two years before that, I put on around 8kg, most fat.

I graduated school just touching 53kg, having spent 18 years eating whatever I want. I understand hard gaining, but it ain't an excuse - merely a reason to work a little harder.

Buy more food. Eat more food. Train 'more hard'.

When I started training in July 2010 I was 50kg
July 2011 I was 62kg
Today I am 67kg

i had a mate went from 50kg to 97kg clean, although about 20% fat. Probably took 5 years.

Went on drugs, went to 104kg, dieted down to 87kg and won a NABBA class Mr Australia.

To be completely honest, I've thought of using to make gains. Maybe I'll go and see El Freako this saturday instead.

I put my motorbike into the back of a tarago, that gained me about 7-8kgs. Lost size on my left thigh though after knee surgery.
Oh and Oni, I get the point you were trying to make and trying to repeat again and again. But then again I haven't taken anything so obviously it's all that brain function that people were talking about and things.

To be completely honest, I've thought of using to make gains. Maybe I'll go and see El Freako this saturday instead.

Good on ya for been honest mate, I think anyone that spends a bit of time in the gym who says they haven't thought about it are liars.

I'm married and don't compete so not much point for me plus I've seen 0ni's haircut and hes taken orals...as I said not for me

at least kfg has pictures to prove his progress oni,

your pictures all look the same no matter how many "kg" you have said you have gained.

Cliffs - go run 1g dnp every day plz.