• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Beginners and steroids

how much do you weigh now?

Mate come on are you serious? Wether your on the gear or not, you can change each and every single component to do with training. Steroids will increase your red blood cells and thus this allows the body to hold onto more nitrogen(protein). Your body already has red blood cells in it, the steroids simply increase the amount of red blood cells, simple right?

So with the above being said, there is no reason why you can't change techniques etc whilst on the gear. It sounds like you almost have a phobia of experimenting with new things whilst on the gear. Not having a go at you either champ:)

I've said it 3 times now and I'll say it once more, if you're taking gear then you have no idea if a particular adjustment works or not. Everything will work and when it stops, all too many people go back to the only thing they know how to do - up the dose. Head over to getbig and have a look at how many people have stopped getting stronger or are not adding mass any more. You'll be lucky to find a single person that isn't discussing which stack they will do to bust through their plateau - because they invariably do not know shit about how to train correctly

This even carries over to natural trainees in the gym somewhat. Open question here for those who lift at a commercial gym: How many people come up to you and ask what your training and diet is like? How many people ask what supplements you're using?

I've said it 3 times now and I'll say it once more, if you're taking gear then you have no idea if a particular adjustment works or not. Everything will work and when it stops, all too many people go back to the only thing they know how to do - up the dose. Head over to getbig and have a look at how many people have stopped getting stronger or are not adding mass any more. You'll be lucky to find a single person that isn't discussing which stack they will do to bust through their plateau - because they invariably do not know shit about how to train correctly

This even carries over to natural trainees in the gym somewhat. Open question here for those who lift at a commercial gym: How many people come up to you and ask what your training and diet is like? How many people ask what supplements you're using?

Okay you've said it 3 times now, but it doesn't make sense: your saying that once on the gear we have no control on workout adjustments etc, and mate this is complete BS. Steroids do their job okay we all understand that, but in no way do they hinder or detour us from making changes to our workouts. You make it sound as though Steroids have a strong physcological activity that inhibits normal everyday thinking patterns ect.

More than likely steroids will increase your mental alertness and thinking capabilities. You will have more opportunities to adjust your workout setting whist on Steroids.

In terms of correct training, well yes this goes hand in hand wether on the gear or not. Some people research really hard into all the correct training principles, whilst others half ass it and hope to get good results.

78 kilos, and it sucks

thats light as all fuck:)

with a fast metabolism like mine 7 kilos is hard to gain, if you can gain 7 kilos easily it s probe fat, not muscle

depends on your diet/lifestyle/drugs;)

Okay you've said it 3 times now, but it doesn't make sense: your saying that once on the gear we have no control on workout adjustments etc, and mate this is complete BS.

No I didn't say that, you missed the entire point
God damn

Okay you've said it 3 times now, but it doesn't make sense: your saying that once on the gear we have no control on workout adjustments etc, and mate this is complete BS. Steroids do their job okay we all understand that, but in no way do they hinder or detour us from making changes to our workouts. You make it sound as though Steroids have a strong physcological activity that inhibits normal everyday thinking patterns ect.

More than likely steroids will increase your mental alertness and thinking capabilities. You will have more opportunities to adjust your workout setting whist on Steroids.

In terms of correct training, well yes this goes hand in hand wether on the gear or not. Some people research really hard into all the correct training principles, whilst others half ass it and hope to get good results.

thats light as all fuck:)

depends on your diet/lifestyle/drugs;)

i used to be 86kg. how much you weigh?

Eat more. Move less. If you can't put on weight you need to learn how to eat not how to use drugs.

i put on 4 pounds in the past 3 weeks, and did it naturally, getting there slowly, suggest any particular foods? i take heaps of eggs,
how much do you weigh?

with a fast metabolism like mine 7 kilos is hard to gain, if you can gain 7 kilos easily it s probe fat, not muscle

I put on 20kgs in less than 2 years naturally and the majority of it was muscle. I trained a shitload and ate a shitload. And despite what people think when they see me now I have not always been big. I graduated highschool at less than 70kg and stayed that way until I decided to get serious.

Fast metabolisms are just an excuse. Eat more, less cardio.