• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Beginners and steroids

I know a member of these forums who is a cop. If they gave 2 shits something would have already happened. Not giving out prices or sources makes it ok imo.

back on topic

we have all seen the posts where a bloke claims to have done research but then proceeds to ask the most basic questions and outline a rediculas cycle , i just dont ge it , a simple 1 hr useing google and you can learn that its not just a simple matter of popping a pill or copping a jab and then growing big muscles , either they are lying about the resaerch they claim to have done or are really stupid , I dont know what is worse ,
There are also alot of unsrupulous dealers out there willing to sell anything and give out miss information ,
peopl;e need to realize that you are fucking with your bodies endocrine system and that is not something you want to do with arming yourself with information before hand , If people want to use gear they need to do some real resaerch and not rush ( got hot for that music festival ) , its not a game you need to get good info and learn about what you are putting into your body , i would only use gear from a trusted source and follow all precausions , ( need a good GP to monitor your health )
thats my 2 cents , dont claim to be an expert , just sayin