• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The end of DMAA

I will miss DMMA:(

Still have two to three years worth(depending on how often I use it) of BN Pre workout NT, might place an order with Bulk Powders this week as their Pre workout sounds good, will extend my stock for another two years:)

One of our biggest Frequently Asked Question over the past 3 months: When will DMAA be banned?
We can say from all accounts, this will be August 1st, 12 days from now.
As our regular subscribers will know, our DMAA and Geranium Powder is sold out so the ban date only refers to our last remaining DMAA product - Pre Workout Powder NT. So to answer one of our biggest FAQ, this will not be available after August 1st.
As a heads up to our customers, you will see on our website, some sizes and flavours are already sold out so it is only what is left over in the next 12 days.

Thank you,
Bulk Nutrients.

Hi bn

Im thinking about stocking up on some pre workout nt but Im afraid it will clump. I know its a minor thing but need the convenience

Hi bn

Im thinking about stocking up on some pre workout nt but Im afraid it will clump. I know its a minor thing but need the convenience

Hi Sookie,

I'm not sure when you will get this reply, but by the time you do, our Pre Workout NT may all be sold out. We are in final stocks now and only in lime and orange.

Clumping is a sign of a pure product and moisture from air. Nothing to do with quality or a reduction in purity.

IF it clumps, it is very easy to crush with a press of the hands down onto the bag before use although we have significantly improved clumping anyway.

edit x2* version with dmaa completely sold out.
New version now available.

Last edited: