• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fadi on the power clean

thanks for posting that second one, Nazzy!

amazing to watch, I'd love to share this with my trainer. She'd love it. I wonder if Fadi would mind?

Fadi?????

It's on you tube ccm... I sent it to Fadi before I put it up to ensure he was happy for it to be made public...

I'm sure he won't mind....

thanks for posting that second one, Nazzy!

amazing to watch, I'd love to share this with my trainer. She'd love it. I wonder if Fadi would mind?

Fadi?????

Please go ahead and do what you wish Viviane. If it makes it to Ausbb, then you can be sure it's public property ok.

Viviane, if your trainer has any specific questions re what I have said in the vid, then please ask her not to hesitate in asking. I'm here to help if and where I can.

Fadi.

Please go ahead and do what you wish Viviane. If it makes it to Ausbb, then you can be sure it's public property ok.

Viviane, if your trainer has any specific questions re what I have said in the vid, then please ask her not to hesitate in asking. I'm here to help if and where I can.

Fadi.

thanks Fadi, I've just sent the video to her. She competes in PL at the moment. i thought it might be something of benefit and interest to her.
I've told her a bit about you (blush away!) and will let her know she can ask away. thank you!!!

echoing the comments here ... definitely inspirational. the amount of control you have as second nature .... always makes me think about what great training can do in terms of rewiring our brains (the old neuroplasticity I find so interesting).
Fantastic.

Fadi
I personally didn't get to take much out from that video, although it was kinda neat to see the control you had over the bar. One thing I did notice though was the clean pull to back squat you did. I looked this up and saw a video of CaliStrength lifters doing it for some fun. Is this a serious exercise or something that will probably end in tearing my shoulders off or smashing my skull?

Thank you Don. I'm sure a man of your calibre and experience could do many things better than I could Sir.

Fadi.

Lol

I tried hang cleans when I played football, but the coach had us heaving it up with our shoulders and traps. Hurt like hell. Been afraid all things clean-related ever since.