• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Do you own or use a small Gym?

Do you know someone who own's , or pherhaps you use a small local gym ?
Are you wanting a place to discuss topics relevant to your gym?

Setting up your own forum can be costly and time consuming,Let Ausbb do the work for you. Ausbb is the place for you , we are offering your gym their own little place on the forum , you can create your space where you have moderation rights over the area , you can even invite people or make it a closed area

Some Webhosting could be arranged that will allow you to have a small webpage about your gym, all that we ask is that you place a small "hosted by Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding" link in the footer of your page

For more info contact me via pm ,or email at Admin[at]ausbb.com replace [at] with @

(What defines a small gym? A small gym is one that is privately owned not a franchise )

I own my own gym and am looking for a training partner on the gc

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Power cage with lat pull down seated row cable cross over high and low 7 foot bar seat with preacher curl and leg development pull up and dips bars ans resistance band bars. 100kgs of weight looking to buy more and dumbells

Last edited:
Located on the gold Coast please enquire if interested

Power cage with lat pull down seated row cable cross over high and low 7 foot bar seat with preacher curl and leg development pull up and dips bars ans resistance band bars. 100kgs of weight looking to buy more and dumbells

Sounds like a home gym. And you want a training partner. :eek:

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto.

I use a small gym when I visit Noosa in QLD. Its called Franks's gym: http://www.noosafitness.com/
Really friendly staff. I always grab a short espresso before my work out when I visit. I think they have a bar open on a Friday night!
Maybe get in touch and see if they want to plug their business. Maybe they can offer AUSBB members a discount if they are ever on holidays up that way?
Cheers
BVG

When they have promos giving away products, the fact I can access a number of gyms with my card and the fact it there are advanced trainers there who are not juiced who train naturally. Have very little time for people who claim to be natural when they clearly are not. It will be a better gym if the gym was expanded and there is more room for everyone.

What or where are you reffering to? Or was that comment meant to go in the "What do you like about your gym?" thread?