• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
We just signed a new lease.

PTC Brisbane is now the largest PL gym in the country.

I'll start a new thread at the end of the month when all the moving is finished :)

Sent you a PM, just bought big small gym this week, Minchinbury, Western Sydney. Would be interested in a forum. Been a bit neglected in terms of promotions so looking to fix that.

Started training at NPS Labs on Keira Street in Wollongong after PTC wollongong shut up shop.

Fantastic gym. Perhaps better than what was PTC wollongong. Great supportive and welcoming crew. Any in the Gong that needs a PL focussed gym to train in should head here without doubt.
Most lifters are PA lifters so we do lack a monolift and the specific bars for GPC/CAPO stuff. But i dont think anyone has them in wollongong in any case.

Medica Direct aim to put a stop to this trend by administering exceptional gym equipment online throughout Australia. High quality gym equipment will motivate and urge you to utilise your free time working out and improving your overall health.

Medica Direct aim to put a stop to this trend by administering exceptional gym equipment online throughout Australia. High quality gym equipment will motivate and urge you to utilise your free time working out and improving your overall health.
You want now? ?

I am looking to be forward to Medica Direct to bring happy gains. I am hoping to urge for muscular utilisation. Overall health and much happiness for future long time. Thank you for much hella stinky online offerings.

Sound great but I made my own small unit in my backyard and I don't think lots of people can be invited out there. Its pretty messy and need little cleanup but yeah, its good initiative but ausbb, I can think over it. :rolleyes: