• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best smart phone (not iPhone)

DKD

Private Dancer
Thinking of replacing iPhone with something hopefully better.

I've had a gutfull of iTunes. It can suck my hairy nutsack.

I was checking out a Samsung Galaxy today.... it looks pretty good.

Can anyone advise on pros/cons...also might be looking at other options, HTC Desire...not sure.

I moved to HTC one X earlier this year from iPhone...

Just takes a while to get use too...

Iphone is overpriced imo...

been using a galaxy s2 for a while now, I like it better than an iphone, but the iphone seems smoother and less jumpy. but the s2 owns it overall, and is heaps cheaper.

the only thing I was worried about was the lack of apps, but there are tonnes available.

Galaxy s2 with 4g has really fast internet if you are in a 4g area. Also syncs better with outlook then my iphone used to. Would buy the S3 if I was looking for a new one.

Ive got the s2. No complaints here. It just works. I dont have any clunky issues or anything...S3 would be my pick.

Was happy with my sgs 2. Happier with my sgs 3.

HTC one x is worth considering if you can handle no sd card.

If you're going with Telstra and live or work in a 4g area then definitely consider the 4g version of the sgs 2 or HTC one x. Sgs2 4g on the 59 freedom plan is a pretty good deal.

Just remember that it's not an iphone - stuff works differently so if you're easily frustrated and not interested in adapting then it will be a painful experience.

Also, on the topic of abandoning itunes, all the ice cream sandwich phones use mtl rather than mounting as a portable usb drive. No hassles if you run windows but it's a bit of a hassle on ubuntu...

Thinking of replacing iPhone with something hopefully better.

I've had a gutfull of iTunes. It can suck my hairy nutsack.

I was checking out a Samsung Galaxy today.... it looks pretty good.

Can anyone advise on pros/cons...also might be looking at other options, HTC Desire...not sure.

If your looking at the gs2 or gs3, try and get the gs3

-fast processor
-bright screen
-good camera
-expandable memory
-latest android

I sell alot of them at my work, good phone

got a galaxy s , i am thinking of ditching it , the battery time gives me the shits , 8hrs out of it before it needs recharging

Thanks for the replies folks. I'm getting all giddy at the thought of a new gadget!

I have a iPhone and played with a HTC and the thought of owning one of them would make me want to blow my brains out.

I have galaxy s2
Main disadvantage is that it has the stamina of an 80 year old prostate cancer victim.
Everything else on it is pretty good.

got a galaxy s , i am thinking of ditching it , the battery time gives me the shits , 8hrs out of it before it needs recharging

Standard battery life of most androids is 8-12hrs, and all phone battery's have a 6month warranty when the phone has a 12 or 24 month warranty becoz the manufacturers know the battery is the first to die :(

I dunno if you have tried this yet but you can try turning some features on and off when needed like Bluetooth and wifi to try and help with your battery life or once a week let the phone dies completely flat, disassemble it (back cover, battle and phone) and let it sit there for 5-10mins to let it cool down them give it a big charge

have bluetooth and wifi turned off most of the time, only time i turn wifi on is when i am at home at a hotspot(open network) or looking for a hotspot(open network) to leech
from

ran one of those batty saver apps that helped out a little bit

have bluetooth and wifi turned off most of the time, only time i turn wifi on is when i am at home at a hotspot(open network) or looking for a hotspot(open network) to leech
from

ran one of those batty saver apps that helped out a little bit

R.I.P ADMINS BATT lol

Buy a new battery bro, or complain to the salesman who sold it you